ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 6

"A lycan did that to him!?" Jay asked with a bewildered expression.

He knew about lycans but didn't know they can be gifted with supernatural abilities as well like them.

"Unfortunately. Which is why I strictly forbid any of you to enter the forest from now on." Heeseung said with his utmost serious tone.

"But the forest is our only source of food! If you forbid us to enter the forest, we'll starve!" Ningning exclaimed. Obviously afraid to starve now that she's close to getting used of being a vampire.

"Don't worry. There are other forest where we can hunt. It may be far. But it's favorable enough for us." Sunghoon said to assure the girl.

"I'm afraid we can't risk anything now. Knowing that they have someone powerful on their side." Heeseung mumbled while fidgeting his fingers.

"Can we tell the girls about it? I mean. For instance... mortals comes to the forest from time to time to go camping... Especially students..." Taehyun said and even the other vampires have gotten furious about it.

"This misunderstanding is between our kind. None of us will harm the humans or tell them anything." Heeseung said atleast enough to assure the vampires.

Their misunderstandings between the lycans was set aside for a while.

As Heeseung said, they were forbidden to go to the forest. They would go somewhere just to hunt and return immediately to take care of the Hotel.

Everyday, many creatures comes in and many spirits leaves to the afterlife. Their Hotel continues to expand and the danger continues to increase too.

A month have passed.

Niki has been more careful when he's around Sunoo. Recently, he's been training himself of feeding from animal blood again so he won't have to rely on Sunoo whenever he's thirsty.

That moment. Niki was so afraid that he thought he took the soul of his lover. It scared him that he almost wish he never looked for him to drink that day.

And so within that month. It's like the lycans did not existed at all. Like how the girls or Beomgyu had no idea about them.

Yeonjun didn't bother telling his boyfriend but he did informed Karina and Soobin about it. Sensing that trouble hadn't brewed yet compare to Ningning's previous premonition. The two agents didn't bother to sneak back to korea to see or help the vampires.

Like Heeseung said. Ningning's premonition eventually changed but they didn't know what it changed into.

They didn't bother as they focused on their growing Hotel.

"Hellby and Henly destroyed the basement again! I'm so tired of those two schlub!!!" Ningning ranted as she skidded to the lobby with a snake-haired lady tailing her while wiping the bluish liquid stucked on her pale skin.

The girl's eyes are burning into scarlet red as she grits her teeth.

Sunghoon simply chuckled with amusement as he watches his girlfriend rant with the snake-haired lady trying to calm her.

"Maybe we should just sent them to an abyss or straight to go**amn hell!!!" The girl suddenly screamed and if she didn't controlled her self-anger she would have shattered all the glasses nearby.

"Get on with it. I'll be back in a bit." Sunghoon said to the staff with him before he headed to the raging vampire.

"What's wrong this time?" He asked as he approach and the girl immediately turned to look at him with her brows trying to meet.