🎊🎇 ᘜᖇᗩᑎᗪ OᑭᗴᑎIᑎᘜ✨ 🎉

"Go in first! I'll leave after I see you get inside!" Yeonjun said pulling a strand of Beomgyu's hair to the back of his left ear.

He smiled at the latter. Probably the widest one he can always make.

"No. I'll go in after I see you leave!" Beomgyu insisted and poked Yeonjun on his waist.

The two kept saying the same thing to each other and would eventually cuddle. Bid goodbyes or shower each other kisses.

Soobin threw his third can of beer on the nearest trash can. He opened the fourth one and started drinking again.

He'll seriously get drunk if Yeonjun doesn't decide to leave first and let his boyfriend be.

"You're a dead meat if you get drunk Soobin! That's enough!" Karina scolded and glared at the tall agent only to earn her a scoff.

"I'm not gonna stop drinking until one of them give up! So if I get drunk, it's his fault!" He snickered taking a big gulp from the can.

The girl restlessly rolled her eyes. It's been forever since they waited for Choi f**king Yeonjun to finish saying goodbye to Beomgyu.

They were just waiting in the car earlier. Then Soobin decided to buy a dozen of beer cans as a bet to wait for the two. He even had a timer set for them and an hour already counted.

"After this mission! I'm going to tie Yeonjun with Beomgyu and lock them in my basement for a week. Let's see if they don't get tired of eating each other's face!" Soobin scoffed followed by a clumsy giggle.

He's really close to getting so drunk now. He actually have a low tolerance of alcohol. And Hueningkai will definitely be pissed to hear this.

Karina let out her final huff and marched towards the couple.

"Yeonjun, let's go!" She called but was completely ignored by the red haired male.

"I said let's go! Soobin is drowning himself with beer!!!" She yelled at their faces and forcefully pulled Yeonjun. Dragging him to the car.

"I can walk!" Yeonjun glowered at the girl. He turned back to Beomgyu and flashed him his favorite smile. Mouthing an I love you as he wave his hand goodbye.

"You're such a pathetic jealous bi**h!" Yeonjun glowered to earn himself a deadly glare from the girl.

The girl rolled her eyes and pulled Soobin to the car.
The ride takes a few hours so he'll have enough time to sober up.

Beomgyu walked inside Giselle's house after his last farewell. Sunoo and Giselle are already waiting for him while chatting with each other as they wait.

As they were on their way to their location. Yeonjun called his chosen agents one by one and sent them the coordinates of their checkpoints. Including the images of the person or vampire they should look for.

After a while. The three arrived not far from the checkpoints. They have to travel by feet so they won't attract any unnecessary attention.

Soobin already sobered up and so they went to each of their checkpoints.

___

"We're in position. You can start."

Heeseung faced all the staffs who were standing in lines in front of him. He turned to them and showcased a cheeky grin.

Heeseung and Jake are the vampires who were left behind to open the beacon.

"It's time." Heeseung said and turned to the vampire beside him.