ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 36

Soobin furrowed his brows as he listened to the familiar sound of the music box. There was a figure of a boy on it too. A boy playing a piano.

The agent remembered the song to be sometimes played by Hueningkai whenever the two got immersed with music.

So he looked at the younger. And with a blink of an eye, he found both of them standing in the middle of the forest.

Eerily quiet as it is. The two looked around with surprised faces and Hueningkai immediately rushed to Soobin to assure he wasn't alone.

"Where are we?" The younger asked in a shaky voice. His hands tightened into a grip on Soobin's shirt.

"It's alright. I'm here Kai. I'm here." The older assured and patted the younger's hair.

"Hyung where are we? I don't think we're still in the Hotel..." Hueningkai muttered.

"I have no idea. But come on! Let's find the others!" He said and took Kai's hands on his.

The two walked in the forest hoping they'll spot atleast one of their friends.

Soon. Darkness fell over the forest making the two realize that it's already evening.
And it is more dangerous now compare to when the sun is still out.

"What was that?" Hueningkai gasped when he heard rustles of leaves.

He immediately whipped his head to his back. But to his dismay, there's only pitch black of darkness.

He can't even see Soobin's face at all. And the other way around.

"Hyung. I'm scared. It's too dark..." he mumbled tugging on Soobin's sleeves.

"Come on. Hop on my back. You can close your eyes and think that you're just asleep okay?" He said to the younger in a calmer tone.

He guided him to hop on his back and carried the younger as he continued walking.

He felt Kai nervously shaking behind him. He keeps whimpering in muffled voice while digging his face on Soobin's nape.

And the sound of the howling wolves didn't help at all.

We can't keep going like this...
He thought and started thinking of a better way to do.

Soobin tapped his pockets and found a dagger and his gun stucked behind his jacket.

"Kai get down! We have to make fire." He said to the boy.

Knowing well that they can't survive in the dark. Kai jumped off Soobin's back but he made sure to keep a tight grip on his jacket.

Soobin picked up a sturdy wood and started making fire. He couldn't be more thankful to the moon that allowed him to see atleast a bit in the dark.

Perks of being an agent and being on fields that requires survival skills. Soobin succesfully made a fire.
Hueningkai forgot the danger lurking them for a brief moment and started complimenting Soobin for making the fire.

"Hop on!" Soobin chuckled offering the younger to hop on his back.

But before Hueningkai can even attempt, a low growl was heard right behind the two.
Soobin didn't waste any more time and let his instinct kick in.

He pulled Hueningkai by his wrist and the two started dashing off. The younger tried to keep up with Soobin's pace.

But he isn't as strong as him. Or someone who can ran as fast as him.

Hueningkai tripped and fell down. Causing a wave of panic to surge on Soobin. The older male immediately ran back to Kai and the next thing he knew is that they're both surrounded by hungry wolves.