ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 13

"Kang f**king Taehyun!!?" Yeonjun bellowed upon recognizing the voice and quickly withdraw his fists.

"It's nice to see you too." Taehyun muttered and folded his arms.

"W-what are you doing here?!" Yeonjun asked while still looking around aggressively because of his dark surroundings.

"I'm kidnapping you!" Taehyun said bluntly which definitely caught Yeonjun off guard.

"Y-you're kidnapping me? W-why the f**k would you do that!?" The agent asked totally confused.

Why would Taehyun kidnap him?
He can't be possibly turned into Heeseung's enemy right?

"Because that is the only way the authority will not put the blame on you!" Taehyun explained. He could see Yeonjun's expression turn into a frown.

"When was the last time you have your phone?" Taehyun asked.

"I lost it at the airport right after we arrived here. It only have Beomgyu's phone number so I didn't bother to find it as I didn't have the time to do so." Yeonjun explained.

He only carried a spare phone to contact Beomgyu since he have another phone he uses for his job.

"Taehyun! What do you mean put the blame in me?" Yeonjun asked. Having no idea of what Taehyun is talking about.

A short silence lingered them for a while...

"Beomgyu went missing and you were the primary suspect. The last contact he had was with you." Taehyun stated that put their conversation into a loud silence.

"W-what do you mean missing?" Yeonjun asked with his voice starting to tremble.

"I'm afraid this isn't just any common missing case Yeonjun. And we're not sure either if Beomgyu is still alive..." he said coming off a bit harsh with his statement.

"Hey! That's not a funny joke at all Tae! You know how I feel about him! Why would you say something like this!?" Yeonjun exclaimed as his voice cracked. His lips began to quiver with fear.

"It would've been better if I'm just joking..."

"But not even Heeseung knows who's the main root of this mess..."

And that was enough to put Yeonjun into a crying mess. He cried and cried and kept uttering nonsense. His anxiety even got the best of him and was pulling him down to an abyss of agony.

Then he stood up and tried to run to goodness knows where.
Taehyun quickly stopped him. He couldn't help but pity the agent. He's trembling and crying his eyes out.
It was a terrible sight for him to see his friend. So vulnerable like this.

Yeonjun always had his weakest spot for his boyfriend. So much that he loves that troublemaker. He chosed to keep their relationship under low profile in order to protect him from his enemies.

And now the day he always feared finally came.

Beomgyu was kidnapped by an anonimous kidnapper and no one could guarantee whether he's dead or not.

"You can't go! You have to stay with us. That's the only way we can keep you safe." Taehyun said.

"You can't expect me to stay here Taehyun!!! You just said that my boyfriend is missing and could possibly be dead!!!" He screamed at Taehyun's face as his body grew weak and fell limp on the ground.

"How can I stay here like this?! How can I stay put and do nothing!!?" He cried while covering his face with his trembling hands.

"It's gonna be okay... we're doing the best we can to find him. Either dead or alive..." Taehyun said and whispered at the last part as he cradled the bawling agent on his arms.