ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 8

"Niki, is something wrong?" Beomgyu asked and slightly pulled Niki to face them.

Taki immediately widened his eyes seeing his long lost friend in front of him.

But who knows. Maybe his eyes are just playing tricks with him.

They have the same name though. But if it's really Niki whom he used to consider his bestest friend. How can he still be alive or look so young like this?

"Surprised? You two seem to know each other..." Sunoo said when he noticed their expressions.

He suddenly have the same thoughts as Niki.

If they know each other. Then Taki might be a creature like the guests at Hotel Volkswitch. And he might actually be the one that Jake and Niki are searching for in the party.

"Hi. I'm Niki!" The vampire said and offered his hand wearing an either fake or a sincere smile.

Taki hesitantly accepted his hand. Wondering what he'll find out from him if he touches him.

And so he did. He felt his cold pale hands shaking his warm ones. And that was enough for them to know something important about each other.

"I'm Taki." The boy said and pulled back his hands.

"Quite a party you have here..." Niki muttered etching a grin on his face.

"For us... But where's the fun without the young ones right?" Taki replied with the same line they used to say at each other whenever they sneak in at wealthy parties during their time.

"Taki..." a voice called to the boy.

The mortals and Taki immediately turned to their back with Niki keeping his gaze lowered on the floor.

"K... I believe this two are expecting to meet you..." Taki said and immediately introduced the two mortals including why they wishes to see him.

K looked at the vampire behind the three boys in front of him. A proud grin graced his lips and marched towards Niki that confused both of the mortals.

Taki could only look away as he knows full well how his brother loathes the vampires.

"I've never seen Heeseung's pawn come here alone..." K whispered and Niki immediately glowered at him.

K is tall for a reason but it didn't scare an inch of the vampire.

"Unfortunately he's not alone."  A familiar voice spoke while approaching them. "Nor a pawn." Jake added with a man following him behind.

K turned to him with the same grin. Then he turned to his brother and gestured him to leave.

"Come. Let me show you something." Taki said and gestured the mortals to follow him.

They were hesitant at first because of what was suddenly happening but left with the boy anyway.

"If anything happens to any of them. I'm going to rip off your stinking body with my bare hands." Niki warned with a clearwater facade.

"I was wondering why the party stinks. Now I know why..." Jake muttered and let out a scoff.

"I'd rather take that as a compliment. And since you're already here... It would be rude for me to kick you out. As I know you'll be leaving soon..." the wolf stated and eyed the man behind Jake.

"Tell Heeseung that I look forward to seeing him again." He said and smirked wickedly at the two.

"Perhaps you can tell him that. Every creature is welcome in our Hotel. And I'm afraid that includes dogs!" Niki snickered.