ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 1

"Why can't we go!?" Sunoo whined as he flopped his body on the bed.

Tonight is the Grand Opening of Hotel Volkswitch. And unfortunately, humans are strictly forbidden to be anywhere near their premises.

Sunoo have heard of the news that Yeonjun and a few of his agents were allowed to come.
But it was actually because Yeonjun's purpose is to make sure that nobody enters their perimeter.

His agents were informed that there will be some kind of event that will be held somewhere near the road. The only thing they didn't know is that it isn't any common events but a grand opening of a Hotel of non-human beings.

Each of their checkpoints will be accompanied by a vampire to make sure that no humans will be harmed.

Sunoo and the other mortals are still glad for them but can't help to be envious of the agents.

Soobin and Karina is coming too directly from their sites which is actually currently upstates.
They're already on their flight to Korea.

Yeonjun personally called them and relayed an invite from Heeseung. After all, Heeseung wouldn't want his girlfriend to miss such event.

Yeonjun had moved to Korea and build his own organization. Other reason is that he wanted to see his troublemaker boyfriend often. He meets up with the vampires often now.

Heeseung allowed Yeonjun and the other agents to be there because he knows that they are well trained.
But it's not like they'll be really able to see the exact opening of the Hotel.

When it happens, they'll be just standing at the checkpoints. Watching out for any humans that tries to pass them.

"Geez! Just wish them luck! They might probably get killed if they actually go!" Giselle snickered while munching from her bowl of crackers.

Sunoo and Winter are in Giselle's house to stay for the night. Actually to celebrate the opening of the hotel themselves.

Jay, Niki and Jake are also there to stay with them before they head back to the Hotel.
Beomgyu wished to join them too but he's currently being dragged by Yeonjun to a date so he'll probably arrive at their own celebration quite later.

"Can't you take a video atleast?" Sunoo asked while flickering his eyes. His fingers tugging the hem of Niki's white victorian pleated shirt.

"We can't! Heeseung doesn't want any evidence of existence!" Jay said with a chuckle.

He tried to reach a snack from Giselle but the girl swatted his hand away followed by a glare.

"Geez! It's all yours!" He grumbled and leaned his back on the couch they're both sharing.

"Heeseung is really weird! He always keeps everything a secret! Is it because he's really old?" Winter giggled while playing with one of Giselle's plushies. Jake is sitting on the couch behind her while trying his best to make a princess braid on her hair properly.

"He is old. He thinks old. But it's always for everyone's safety!" Jake said earning him a frown from his fellow vampires.

"Say that to Karina! She'll definitely blow up your head!" Niki snapped and threw a small pillow on Jake. The vampire swiftly swatted it away before it lands on Winter's face since the girl is sitting on the floor in front of him.

"She can shoot his head as much as she wants! Jake's head will spew all the bullets anyway!" Jay stated followed by a humorous laugh from the vampires.

Sunoo and the girls finds it odd that they laugh at brutal jokes. That even if the statement mentions blood and death, they laugh if they find it funny.