ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 43

"Heeseung! Jay and Taehyun are here..." Kyungmin notified him.

Just hearing the name made Giselle's ears perked up. She stood up and looked at Heeseung.

"Come on. I-I think it's best if you see him now..." Heeseung said but his shaky voice just broke.

And it did not help Giselle to be at ease at all. Heeseung had started crying already as they both approach the new group of bodies being placed on the following row.

Jake, Winter, Sunghoon, and Ningning had approached too hearing that the two arrived.

The rest of the vampires too were crying.

"I-is Jay alright? What happened to him?" Giselle asked as she follows Heeseung.

But instead of receiving words. Heeseung's acts acted as an answer for her.

He just cried and ran to hug his friend's dead body. He didn't care if the lycans sees him like this. He just wanted to hug his bestfriend despite of no response.

"W-what is wrong with him? W-why is his eyes closed?" Giselle asked in a shaky voice.

"Jake? Sunghoon?" She turned to ask the other two vampires. But the two were just crying while being comforted by their girlfriends.

Giselle immediately replaced Heeseung and tried to shake Jay's body.

"Jay? Wake up please! I'm here!" She said with a broken voice. But knew well that the man she have on her hands right now. Is no less than being dead as what Niki is right now.

"How could you leave me? I said we're just gonna cool off! Why did you leave me??? And not come back???" She cried.

It felt like something in them was shattered.

And it can never be mend again.

Does it always feel like that when someone dies?

When the person you love dies?

When the one who made you complete and happy is gone?

When you know that you can't bring them back again?

And everything will never be the same again?

But the worst part is....

Was it always this hard to accept it?

+×+      ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴀ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ       +×+

"Are you sure you'll be fine by yourself?" Soobin asked as he watches Yeonjun packing his things in a luggage.

"Of course Iam! I'm not a baby!" Yeonjun chuckled that made Hueningkai laugh.

"I'm just worried okay! Besides! I wouldn't want to have Karina threatening my life just because I let you go so I can spend a quality time with my boyfriend!" Soobin rambled while throwing his hands in the air.

"Soobs! He said he's good! You're being unreasonable right now!" Hueningkai laughed while carefully squishing his giant plushie between his arms.

"See? I'm good!" Yeonjun snickered.

He finished packing up soon and Soobin offered to take him to the airport.