ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 9

Niki carefully stood up from the bed and sauntered to the window. He peeked from the closed curtains only to see that the sun hadn't showed up yet.

He was tasked by Jay to ask Sunoo to relay the invitation.

The vampire pulled out the black envelope from his jacket. He stared at it for a few seconds before he placed it on the bedside table.

Niki waited for the boy to wake up. And when he did... he pointed at the envelope at which Sunoo immediately checked.

"It's an invitation from your hotel... And you want me to give it to CEO Daoan?" Sunoo asked with a nonchalant tone.

It bothered Niki as he was expecting his boyfriend to flood him with questions. At times like this, he would wish to have Heeseung's abilities to find out what Sunoo is thinking.

Sunoo returned the invitation back to the envelope. He placed it back on the bedside table and turned to Niki wearing an intimidating look.

"Be honest with me Nishimura Riki..." he muttered, and mind him, it was the first time he said Niki's full name out loud.

"Do you know Taki Daoan?" He asked and it completely caught the boy off guard.

Niki completely forgotten about him. And he didn't even had an explanation prepared for that.

"They say silence means yes. So that means you know him."

"Would you be kind enough to explain to me? As I really hate it to be the last one to know everything..." Sunoo's intimidating tone did not help at all.

Niki was on a hot seat. Sunoo could read him like a book especially when he's lying. He couldn't look at him in the eye.

"Well?" Sunoo exclaimed furrowing his brows. He looks quite mad.

"W-well... W-we do know each other... It's just... it's too complicated..." Niki muttered while lowering his gaze.

"I want to tell you... B-but Heeseung would kill me if I do!" He reasoned hoping Sunoo would buy it.

Sunoo suddenly snickered and snapped at the vampire making him flinch.
He's a totally different person when he becomes angry.

"Heeseung will kill you?! Really?! Or do you want me to kill you instead?!" Sunoo suddenly yelled and it was definitely a new side of him to see him riled up.

"For pete's sake Niki! Did you seriously think I'm that stupid to not notice the way you two looked at each other!?"

"Who is he!? How do you know each other!?"

"Oh! And not just that! Even when CEO Daoan came! You and Jake have the guts to insult our business partner! If it wasn't for Taki! Our deal would have been voided!!!"

Sunoo looked like that ranting girlfriend screaming and yelling because of some issues.
His face is red and his eyes are throwing deadly glares at whoever he set his eyes on.

"Will you calm down..." Niki muttered trying to act cute but it doesn't seem to help at all.

"If you don't tell me what I need to know, I'm throwing you out of this house!" Sunoo exclaimed with a clear facade.

"Hey! You're not threatening me to break up! Are you!?" Niki snapped and stood up as well.

"Do you want me to!?"

The next question literally shut him off. It never occured to him that Sunoo can ever say that as he was the clingy type of boyfriend.

Niki grumpily pouted and sat back on the couch. While Sunoo simply stood in front of him with the same expression plastered on his face.