ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 27

"They got Winter! They're on their way to the airport but they're being tailed." Yeonjun said when Sunoo walked in to the kitchen.

Sunoo's parents left early so it's only the two of them. Giselle and her cousins came two hours after the parents left.

"Who's following them?" Sunoo asked and took a box of milk from the fridge.

"Hey guys! Look at this!" Chaeryeong yelled and suddenly ran in the kitchen with Giselle and Chaeyeon.

Chaeryeong showed the boys her phone. It was a row of articles with Winter's name and face all over it.

"I guess Soobin won the bet!" Yeonjun laughed and returned to his seat.

"Wow! She really did this?!" Sunoo asked with bewilderment while checking each of the articles about Winter.

"But! Once they arrive. What do we do next?" Chaeyeon asked and exchanged looks with Giselle and Chaeryeong.

"What else. We can only wait. None of us can go visit the Hotel because of the danger. We can't go to the Grim Empire either because they all went to battle!" Yeonjun said and closed his laptop. Intertwining his fingers in the process.

"Wait? We just wait!? That is worser than nonsense! I thought you have a plan!" Giselle ranted and slammed her hands on the table.

"Giselle! You're not an idiot! So I don't need to remind you about our friends being vampires and going to war with their mortal enemies!" Yeonjun said laced with thousands of sarcasms.

Giselle visibly frowned and scoffed at Yeonjun. Then the Chae sisters looked at Yeonjun with visible puppy eyes.

Yeonjun huffed when Sunoo joined to give him puffy eyes.

He facepalmed himself and looked at them one by one.

"Alright! Maybe I do have a plan!" He said and the four immediately scooted to sit closer to him.

"But it's dangerous which is why I allowed Soobin and Karina to go AWOL for help!" He said with a huff and crossed his arms.

"No danger can come between us now! Now spill it!" Giselle growled and gestured Yeonjun to speak up.

"When I was at the Hotel. I've heard from other guests that Karina is well known among the Hotel."

"They know her to be Heeseung's muse. Some of them could see from Heeseung's eyes that he longs for her so they want her to come back so Heeseung will allow them to stay longer at the Hotel before delivering them to goodness knows who!"

"Which is why Karina is the best card we have. We can ask her to convince the guests at the Hotel. However, Hellby and Henly is what worries me."

"They will possess any human who enters Hotel Volkswitch and use it as a vessel to escape."

"Then what do you plan to do?" Sunoo asked.

"For now. We have to convince Karina first to agree with this plan. Before I tell the rest about Hellby and Henly." He said and the four suddenly growled impatiently.

+ × +

"Come on! Hurry!" Soobin said pushing the girls to board the plane.

"Stop pushing!" Winter whisper yelled at him before she boarded the plane.

"Tch! That b**ch..." Soobin muttered.