ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 30

Karina and Yeonjun had voluntarily took the lead. Their guns aimed ahead as they both scan their path warily.

Behind them are the other four who were doing exactly the same.

"It's too quiet. Shouldn't something weird welcomed us by now?" Winter asked whispering. "And how long is this freaking hallway!!?" She added.

Yeonjun and Karina abruptly stopped hearing what she said. So the other four had to stop as well and looked at the two with a questioning expression.

Karina and Yeonjun looked at each other. Processing what Winter said. And soon Soobin realized it as well. Making him gasped and widened his eyes at the two.

The agents were too immersed that they didn't noticed how long they've been walking in that hallway.

They wouldn't have noticed it if it wasn't for Winter who's been babbling for the last 10 minutes in that hallway.

"She's right!" Giselle said when realization hits her too. Even Hueningkai had realized it as well but couldn't understand why they seem bothered by it.

"I think we already found the welcome that you're looking for!" Yeonjun said to Winter.

Just as then the walls of the hallway somehow blink into a plain color of black and white from it's original warm wood design.

It made the six visitors flinched and unconsciously dodged.
They watched in both bewilderment and anxiousness of how the walls constantly changes colors.

And soon, the hallways warped and narrowed down to its original look. Then the six found themselves standing in front of an old, rusty iron door.

"Ahh! I'm not liking this at all!" Hueningkai whined and nuzzled his face close to Soobin's chest.

"Come on! Let's open it!" Karina said.

Yeonjun and Soobin tried to open the door. It seemed stuck there for a very long time. So they needed help from the girls to push the door. Causing an ear piercing screech.

They succesfully opened the door. Revealing a dark room where the only thing to be seen are the wooden table with a small and old music box on top of it.
A bright light from the ceiling giving it a nostalgic spotlight. Attracting anyone who lays eyes on it.

The six visitors exchanged looks with each other before they entered the room. They didn't even noticed the iron door closing in on them because it made a dead silent sound compared when they opened it.

The six approached the music box. Their eyes remained glued on it.

"I can't take my eyes off it. I think something's wrong." Giselled slowly mumbled while staring hard at the mysterious object.

A few minutes more of just looking at it. They heard a sound of flicker and the music box opened.
Revealing a tiny figure of a girl and a boy posed in a dancing stance.

But to each of them. They are seeing different figures on it as they all began to a trip down to a mysterious and painful illusion train.

(a/n)

So this chapter is intentionally short.
I'd like to warn you guys about the upcoming chapters since it will be quite emotional.

It will be a one chapter per illusion for each of the six of them.

The book is closing to an end so I hope you stay tuned and enjoy the journey.

Thank you also for the neverending support.

I'm pretty sure too that you've heard the song canon. (One of the most famous and easiest tiles in piano tiles.)

I recommend you to listen to it while reading the following chapters.
I hope it works to make the reading more emotional.

The lineup of the illusions are from the least painful to the most unbearable.

Good luck heheh...