ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 40

"This is as far as you guys can go! It'll be too dangerous for you to cross!" Said Yeonjun while assembling his guns.

He, Karina and Soobin. Along with Hueningkai had already crossed the river. The three agents armed while Hueningkai simply stood still behind them watching the three prepare.

The other three who are incapable of fighting were left to the other side of the river.
Yeonjun said 'because they're mortals, they can't enter the enemy's territory because they can't protect themselves.'

"I really can't believe you fooled us!" Winter grumbled. All this time, she really thought they'll be able to join the fight.

But it's not like they can really fight monsters.
First of all. The vampires' fights with humongous wolves and a sorceress.
And second. The agents are the only ones who have skills enough to protect themselves unlike them who have no other intense training aside their PE classes.

"You guys better come back!" Said Giselle just as when the agents finished arming themselves.

"Alright! You three head back to the hotel and wait for my call! Do not entertain anyone else! Understood?" Yeonjun firmly warned and the three nodded their heads.

They bid their final good lucks and farewells before Sunoo and the girls watch the four walk in and slowly disappear in the forest.

+×+

"This place reeks of bloodfight!" Kai mumbled but enough for Karina to hear.

It's been an hour since they entered the forest but they still hadn't seen a single soul or such.

"I really don't understand! How are they a match for that sorcerer when they fear the vampires! But the vampires is not a match for a sorcerer!" Soobin suddenly growled and snapped at Yeonjun.

"Sweetheart! There are certain factors that we are afraid of! Let's just say that the vampires have something that a sorcerer doesn't have!" Kai replied rather sarcastic.

"The vampires have powers! And so does the sorcerer! How does that differ!?" Soobin said.

"A sorcerer is a lesser demon than entities like us. Because beings like me came straight out of hell while sorcerers practices for thousands of years to be as powerful as they are right now!" Kai explained while furrowing his brows at Soobin.

"We fear the vampires because like us! They are bred like how we are bred to be stronger. Not every vampires are as scary as Heeseung and his friends!"

"The only thing that make themselves superior among their kind is because Heeseung is the last and only descendant straight up from Dracula himself!"

"Geez! I can't believe you're an agent! Your brain works like a bird!" Kai suddenly growled at Soobin but the latter just rolled his eyes.

A few more minutes and Kai stopped walking. And when he did, so does the agents and they looked at the boy.

"What is it?" Yeonjun asked.

"Someone died here..." Kai said and crouched to touch the ground.

He saw visions of three boys. A lycan. A vampire and a Hexis wolf. One of them died in the same spot he's standing at right now.

"I think we're close! Niki was here along with other two. There were three of them but the other one died here." He said and the agents exchanged wary looks at each other.

"I think their fight has been dragging for more than days..." he said and stood up to look at the three.

"Do you think you can now find their exact location from here?" Karina asked.