ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 14

Sunoo had been cuddling with Niki for goodness knows how long. He had filed a leave excuse for his job and now he's done nothing but lock himself in his room.

His mom is so worried but atleast thankful enough that Niki was the only one he allowed to enter his room and eventually made...

Or rather forced him to eat something.

Sunoo was so affected of Beomgyu's disappearance. He felt at fault for some reason.
And he kept asking himself.

If I was there...

If I stayed and accompanied him....

Would what had happened will change if I was there?

If I was there to suspect...

Beomgyu would still be here with us...

"Don't you want to do something? Atleast to lift up your mood?" Niki asked with a calm and soothing tone.

"I'm good with this..." Sunoo whispered and snuggled closer to Niki's chest.

"Aren't you thirsty? Or hungry?" Niki asked again and only earned a head shake from the mortal.

"Baby it's been three days like this. Your mom is worried for you. Can't you atleast try something?" Niki mumbled.

He had seen how frustrated his mother is. She hasn't been going to work hoping she can attend to her son's needs.

She couldn't sleep and would always check Sunoo's room every hour. Hoping she can see him again.

She had a tired smile on her face whenever she greets Niki to help his son.

Even her husband had been as worried as Niki. He always hoped to return home bringing good news to his family but even the cops couldn't find any more progress to the case.

Especially now that the accused primary suspect was said to be kidnapped. He was afraid to tell his family that the case might close soon.

"I'm sorry If I seem to be burdening everyone." Sunoo whispered and tightened his grip on Niki's shirt.

"Swetheart! You are not a burden to us okay? We are more than willing to cross an ocean of thunders just to make sure you're happy and well!" Niki muttered and cupped Sunoo's cheeks. He looked at him lovingly while stroking his left cheek with his thumb.

"Thank you for being here Niki. I know you're also busy with the Hotel... But you still manage to visit me everyday..."

"I'd do everything for you. You should know that by now..." Niki chuckled deeply.

A few seconds later and Sunoo finally sat up from Niki.

"I'll try to do something. I can't let my mother go through all this just because I'm too weakhearted." He said with a pout.

Niki was quick to peck him when he pouted.

"And that weakhearted being is my mate!" He whispered rather seductively before crashing his lips on the mortal.

The kiss was quite rough. But enough to express the need and love between each other.
Niki parted from the kiss and pressed their foreheads together.

"I love you..." both whispered in unison before engulfing each other in a warm and tight hug.

___

Three days after Yeonjun was 'kidnapped'. They managed to return to Korea and straight to Hotel Volkswitch.
Taehyun and Heeseung were badly injured.