ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 4

The Night of the Grand Opening

A few hours after Heeseung and Jake opened Hotel Volkswitch. The distress at Sunghoon's location reached to him.
He knew it was a serious case so he had to leave the Hotel to his trustworthy staffs.

Heeseung summoned all the vampires and led them to the forest. They ran to the heart of the forest where they searched for the two lycans Sunghoon claims to have chased after.

Heeseung have already two lycans settled in his mind. But a huge part of him wishes it wasn't them.

The vampires settled at that certain spot where Taehyun once found a dead stag. They listened and watched. Waiting for something.

And as if a quick flash of light. The vampires bolted to where they sensed that strange and weird presence. Especially to the vampires that never met a lycan before.

It was a very long run. So long that they reached past the border to North Korea where they continued the chase.

The radars have detected their presence but couldn't find any of their trace because of their quick dash.

However, the chase continued until they arrived on a field of landmines. The lycan purposedly step on all landmines to slow the vampires down.

It also alarmed all the North Korean guards and the vampires have lost the lycan.

Heeseung groaned harshly and glowered at the direction where the lycan fled.

He's a new face.
Heeseung said in his mind.

"The sun is almost out! We gotta go back." Ningning said as they all look to the direction where the sun is about to rise.

The vampires had no other choice but to retreat home. While Jay, Niki and Jake went directly to Giselle's house where their partners have spent their night.

Upon their arrival, Heeseung decided to call Yeonjun to meet up with him. As he was preparing, Ningning, Sunghoon and Taehyun came to him with a concern expression plastered on their faces.

Heeseung didn't bother to ask since their minds screams the problem that just transpired.

Ningning just saw a vision of Niki almost turning his own partner like him.

Niki and all of the vampires were all exhausted because of the chase. Jake and Jay managed to hunt while on their way to Giselle's house. But not Niki who feeds from Sunoo.

But it's not what bothered Heeseung. Ningning had more than one vision.

It was clear that Sunoo was standing beside a strange man that was whispering inaudible words to him. Sunoo's eyes are glowing red too.

The next vision wasn't as clear as the first ones. But he could tell that it was also Sunoo with Niki. Both were crying while cuddling to each other as they both bathe on a pond of blood.

"This is bad. Do you think Niki will turn him?" Sunghoon asked as he was so worried for Sunoo.

"Ningning's premonition can still change. But I'm afraid that the first one have already happened." Heeseung said as his eyes whipped to the windows.

His ears twitching hearing Niki's panicked voice.

"Jay and Niki are coming here. Keep Niki calm and tell Jake to not let anyone see Sunoo until I come." Heeseung said to the three and they both nodded their heads.

Sunghoon volunteered and leave immediately to tell Jake of Heeseung's instructions.

"You two watch Niki. Jay and I have somewhere important to go." He said to the two.