ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 21

Two days have passed. The day of their attack finally came.

Jay and Jake have asked Heeseung to allow them to see the girls. So they can bring Niki on their way back as well.

Niki had stayed with Sunoo for three days. It didn't matter to him if he lacks the training to fight with wolves. He just wanted to spend time with his boyfriend knowing that going back cannot be guaranteed.

Jake and Jay separated ways and agreed to meet at Sunoo's house before 9 in the morning.

As usual. It is eerily quiet at the entire dwelling mansion. Jake stood before the large gate. Staring at it with the sounds of the fine decorated trees singing on his ears.

He hadn't spoken to her after that phone call three nights ago. And they haven't seen each other in a while as well.

Winter got even more mad at him when she heard from Sunoo that they're preparing for war. She thought that he chose to rather die than atleast reconsider her request.

Jake heaved a deep sigh and pressed the doorbell of the gates.
It took only a second before a guard opened the gate with a small space and peeked his head.

"Oh! Sir Jake!" The guard beamed a smile recognizing the face of the boy.

Jake is known around their mansion since he's been visiting from time to time whenever he got the chance.

Everyone liked him because he's the only person that have the ability to keep Winter from lashing out to them all the time.

"It's been a while Sir!" The guard chuckled and opened the gates widely, gesturing for the vampire to come in.

Note. They didn't know that Jake is a vampire.

Jake greeted the guard as he entered the lawn. The guard closed the gates and led him to the porch where he and Winter usually hang out.

"You haven't been visiting us for a while Sir! Lady Winter have gotten quite furious. And these recent days are of no different. I think it's way worse!" The guard stated with an eery tone. Looking on his sides to check if their young boss is close.

"How bad is she?" He asked and forced out a smile to the guard..

The guard felt at ease given that the atmosphere was quite dull.

"Worse than before Sir! 15 maids were fired last night." The guard said and worriedly looked at the boy.

You know that look when a father is sending his son to the military and nobody can guarantee that he'll come back home.

Jake huffed and bit the corner of his lips. Winter is really mad and it's definitely his fault.
Jay and Heeseung tried to convince him to talk it out with Winter but Jake was too scared to go for it.

And now. He's facing the consequences.

"Is that her parents?" Jake asked and stopped walking when he spotted a couple sitting on the porch while having a cup of tea.

The guard stopped walking as well and looked at the porch.

"Yes sir. Would you like me to bring  you to her room instead?" The guard asked.

As much as the whole staffs of the mansion loved Jake. Her parents is the complete opposite.

Jake did not used his charms on them. He wanted her parents to honestly like him for who he is. And no magic involved.

"Might as well." Jake said and so the guard led Jake to the mansion.

It got more quiet but for Jake. He finds it weird to not hear Winter's voice anywhere.