Chapter-12

Time flew. Catherine spent all the time with Elsa but soon she started to feel worried. One day she told Elsa, "Elsa! Its been long since Roger went to Italy. He promised me to return in 3 days but hasn't shown up yet. I am sure its nearly a month. I think Roger is in trouble or could he have cheated on me?" She began to cry aloud. Elsa tried to console her but Catherine was not ready to listen. She kept on crying and saying, "Roger! My love! Where are you? Why did you leave me alone?" And suddenly she fainted.

When she opened her eyes she was lying in a room. There was just one bulb in the room and that was flickering. The room had sour cream coloured walls and on the left wall was a painting of a baby. The painting looked so realistic that Catherine felt that it was staring at her with its big eyes. "No its just a painting!" ,Catherine murmured to herself. She felt really scared. She started to regret of marrying Roger and not listening to her father. She cried to herself, "He dumped me here and must surely be flirting with another rich girl out there." 

She immediately heard a voice of a lady crying. She decided to follow the voice. As she walked towards it she thought to herself, "In which part of the house I am right now? I have never been here before." The voice got louder and louder and with every step the light became dimmer and dimmer. Catherine had a candle lit in her hands which enabled her to see things clearly. Finally she found a door. The door was closed, so she peeped in through the key hole and saw a messy room. She saw a lady dressed in white gown like a wedding gown but her gown was really dirty and dusty. Her hair which was in a bun was all messed up. The lady slowly turned and Catherine was able to see her forehead and eyes. There were a few cuts near her eyebrow. She had dark circles under her eyes and a few dark spots. It looked like she had cried so much that tears made dark spots on her face. She was crying tears of blood. Catherine was really scared. The lady then screamed, "Why did you cheat me John? What wrong did I do to you? I trusted you so much and you did this to me." And to Catherine's surprise her voice was exactly similar to Elsa, the same sweet voice. "Is this Elsa?" ,Catherine told herself, when suddenly someone tapped on her shoulder.

Whom do you think was the crying lady? Was that Elsa or someone else? Who do you think tapped on Catherine's shoulder? And if Elsa was so obsessed with keeping the house clean why the room in which the lady was crying was messy? How come Catherine never came across that part of the house all those days?

So may questions... but they all have an answer and to get the answers you all must wait for more updates.

I will be back soon with a new chapter. More twists and more fun. 

Till then STAY HOME! STAY SAFE FROM THE CORONAVIRUS! AND STAY TUNED WITH MY BOOK! AND YES DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AS FOR ME EVERY VOTE MATTERS.

LOADS OF LOVE!

PRATU:)