Chapter-15

Something was constantly worrying Catherine. Now she started to have doubts about Elsa. She felt that there was some mystery of the villa which about which Elsa knew but she is hiding the truth from her. It was a dark night. Catherine suddenly woke up from her sleep by the sound of lightning and thunder. She went close to the window and locked them. Her room door automatically opened from the stormy wind. Catherine felt a bit scared and decided to sleep with Elsa in her room. She carried a candle and walked towards Elsa's room. The candle was getting blown off again and again but every time it was blown off she lit it again. She knocked on Elsa's room but there was no answer. Catherine called out twice or thrice, "Elsa! Are you in there?" No answer. Catherine quietly opened the room and to her surprise Elsa was not there. She went around the house looking for Elsa when she heard the lady crying. She thought that this was a good chance for her to clear the mystery. She walked towards the sound. Finally she reached the room. She slowly opened it and saw that it was a bedroom. Though messy but it was a bedroom. She explored around the room and saw a family photograph. She was shocked to see Roger in the picture. Roger was with the the lady in the white gown and the lady seemed seven or eight months pregnant. She said to herself, "That means the lady was speaking the truth." Roger is a cheater. 

She continued going deeper in the room when she saw another door. She opened the door and saw a room full of mirrors. Mirrors of different shapes and sizes and on one of the wall there was a big mirror and just above it was a golden royal crown design. The white gowned lady was sitting in front of it looking at her. Her backside was visible in the mirror but Catherine was not able to see her without the mirror. She said, "Oh pretty lady! I know you have been ditched by your husband. I am here to help you out. Please tell me your problem." The lady slowly turned her face towards the mirror. She finally saw the face of the lady clearly. There were cuts all around her face. Blood was flowing from her eyes. Her eyes had an unearthly shine. She said, "Are you ready to listen the truth?" Catherine had tears in her eyes and a fear in her heart. "Elsa... You are... You...ar...El...", she mumbled. The white gowned lady was none other than Elsa. Elsa said, "Yes dear Cathy! I died 3 years ago. Soon it will be 4 years to my death. John killed me." Catherine burst out into tears. "Dad.. I want to come back to you", she cried. "Don't be a cry baby Cathy", Elsa said. Catherine just held the cross locket in her neck and fled from there. Before going she glanced at the photograph once. The white gowned lady was actually Elsa and she looked really pretty before her death. And her husband, he was none other than Roger. He had the same crooked smile on his face. Catherine ran out of the villa crying.

Hey Readers! So here is the twist. A ghost was taking care of Catherine all these days and she didn't come to know. Now as Catherine knows the truth she would be very uncomfortable with Elsa being around her. Her husband was actually  cheater. He ran away by leaving Catherine in the forest in a haunted villa and even got her pregnant. What do you think will happen now? Will Catherine be able to find her way out of the forest? Will Elsa's ghost let her go? If not who is going to help her during the delivery of her child? Please let me know what you think in the comments and don't forget to vote.

There are many more twists and turns in the story. To know them stay tuned with this book. I will be back with a new part soon. Till then STAY HOME! STAY SAFE! 

LOADS OF LOVE!

PRATU:)