Chapter-26

Catherine thought to herself, "The last stage of this would definitely be burying Elsa's body with due respect. She wanted to erase the most beautiful memory of John and I did that by breaking the mirror. She wanted to know the truth of where is John and I found out that bit of information. I need to find Elsa's body now." Catherine started walking around the house when she saw a cemetery. She saw a black clothed man digging a hole in the ground. She went close to him and saw that he was not a human. He had no eyes, no nose, no mouth. He was just a shadow. As soon as she stared at the shadow wind started blowing in full speed. The shadow started to increase its size and everything was getting swallowed in the darkness. Catherine ran out of the cemetery to save her own life. She thought to herself, "This is just a shadow. How to defeat a shadow? No weapons no strength? How do I do this?" Catherine was crying to herself when the wooden box fell out of her hand. The two golden keys and a diamond ring fell out of the box. She was amazed to see the ring. The diamond was brightly shining in the moonlight. "Light! Light can defeat shadow!", she exclaimed with joy. She took the ring near the shadow and held it in such a position that moonlight was reflected from the diamond and directly fell on the shadow. Immediately the darkness disappeared. Shiny glitters fell on Catherine's face. All her wounds were cured. She got back her left eye's vision which she lost in the battle with the mirror. She took a sigh of relief when she heard a voice, "I am a feeling. I am as important as money but at the same time the biggest enemy of riches." Catherine just smiled and said, "Roger! I mean love. Love is actually more important than money but sometimes when greed becomes more than love it creates mysteries and misunderstandings." Immediately a golden key fell on Catherine. The storm stopped and the shadow started to disappear in thin air. "How do I get out of here?", Catherine yelled. The voice said, "Near the flower garden, you will find John only he can help you now." The voice faded.

"The flower garden! That's where John buried Elsa's body and I'll find John there. I hope the mysteries are solved soon.", she said to herself and ran towards the flower garden. It was not a very pleasant place to visit as the name suggests. The garden had withered flowers. It was a really smelly place. Catherine entered in.

Hey readers! Hope you liked the chapter. I got free today after a long time so I decided to publish as many chapters as possible today as I am sure I won't find any time after this till the month of August. I am depressed because of board exam cancelation but I am able to see a ray of hope now as GUJCET exam dates are declared. 

I hope you would appreciate my hard work in the form of votes and comments...

Loads of love!

PRATU:)