Chapter-28

She turned back and saw Elsa, John and Mary still standing there. Mary said, "Jim and Jenny are behind that tree in their cradle. Take good care of my grandchildren." Catherine said with a tearful voice, "My mother left me when I was 2. Now you are also leaving me mother Mary." Mary smiled and said, "I'll definitely demand to god that you are my daughter in the next life." Then she turned towards Elsa and said, "Elsa I considered you as my elder sister. You are not only my elder sister but also my sister-in-law. I will really miss you and brother-in-law John." Elsa too said in a tearful tone, "I wish we are actually sisters in our next birth." John said to Catherine, "Take care of my brother Roger Catherine. I am going to the heavens to look after my mother. She would be waiting for me. Please grow beautiful flowers in this garden where our bodies are buried." Catherine nodded with tears in her eyes. Elsa came closer to her and said, "Please don't cry Catherine. I want to remember your smiling face and not a cry-baby face." Catherine forcefully smiled. Then Elsa said, "Catherine this forest is all yours now. My last wish is that you built an orphanage here. I was really very fond of kids but unfortunately fate didn't let me have one." Catherine promised her to fulfil her last wish. The three of them waved a goodbye to Catherine. With the first ray of sunshine  falling on the ground the three of them disappeared. The trees around her began to disappear. The enchanted forest was no more. There was only a big piece of land covered with green grass.

Catherine wiped the tears in her eyes, carried Jim and Jenny in her arms and started walking towards her house to meet her dad and to find Roger. After a long time sunshine fell on her face. Jim and Jenny were smiling all the way. They were used to see the darkness and face an extremely cold atmosphere all their life. The warmth of the sun was soothing their body. After walking for 1 or 2 hours Catherine finally reached her mansion. The mansion was decorated with flowers. There was chaos all around. She became really emotional after visiting her home after a long time and at the same time confused that what was the special occasion in the house.

Hey readers! I kept this chapter a bit short. I didn't want to bore you guys with a long emotional drama. The story is about to end. Just one or two chapters more but a big shock is awaiting you all. I hope you would like it.

Till then please do show your support for the story in the form of votes and comments.

LOADS OF LOVE!

PRATU:)