Chapter-7

It was 8a.m in the morning. Roger went to Chris's house and spoke, "Mr. Chris I fulfilled your greedy demand now prepare for our marriage. Chris had a confused look on his face. He asked Roger, "Which stupid gave a house as big as mine to a beggar?" Roger said, "Mind your language Mr. Chris, you are my to be father-in-law so I don't want to insult you, but I am richer than you now. The bungalow I got for Catherine is bigger than yours." Roger showed Chris the property papers for proof that he was not lying and also some pics of the house which was so mesmerising that Chris became speechless. He agreed for Catherine's marriage with Roger.

The next morning Catherine was dressed in a light pink gown. Her blonde hair was tied in a bun and her rose tiara added more glamour to her looks. She had a rosy lips and a rosy blush on her cheeks. She was staring at Roger with her sparkling blue eyes which looked even prettier because of her rose pink eyeshadow.  Chris gifted an expensive suit to Roger for his marriage. From no angle Roger looked like a poor cobbler. He had a rich look on his face. He went close to Catherine. Catherine gave an innocent smile. Her rosy lips made Roger forget the world around him. Catherine gave a hug to Roger and said, "I've always liked you for your kindness and not your looks but today I feel that I haven't made any compromise to get a kind guy. I am glad that my to be husband is not only kind but also handsome. I love you Roger." Roger was so lost in staring at Catherine that no words came out of his mouth.  

Soon they reached the church in Chris's expensive car. The priest chanted a few words, Roger and Catherine exchanged rings, again the priest chanted a few words and thus concluded the marriage ceremony. Chris gave some expensive gifts and jewellery to his daughter and congratulated both of them. Then he told Roger, "I am not giving you any materialistic thing because I have given you my daughter and that is the most precious gift I could ever give. She is my life. Please take care of my life." Roger just smiled and said, "Don't worry Mr. Chris, I will always keep your daughter happy. 

Catherine hugged her dad and said, "Dad! I love you." Chris said, "I will miss you dear child. Come to visit me often. Don't forget your dad." Catherine just smiled and nodded. Soon Catherine and Roger proceeded towards the villa in Chris's expensive car. The driver dropped them at the villa which was beautifully decorated. 

While coming back from the villa the driver met with an accident and died.

The newly married couple is excited to start their new life. They don't know what danger is awaiting them. 

And what do you guys think about the driver's death. Does it have something to do with the villa? Please do let me know by comments and don't forget to vote!

NOTE: I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO UPDATE YOU REGULARLLY FOR A FEW DAYS NOW AS TWO OF MY FAMILY MEMBERS HAVE BEEN TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID-19 AND I AM ALSO HAVING SLIGHT COUGH ND I NEED TO MANAGE MY STUDIES AS WELL AS TAKE  REST AND INCASE I AM TESTED NEGATIVE, I WILL HAVE TO HELP MY GRANDMA WITH HOUSEHOLD WORK. SO PLEASE DON'T STOP READING THE STORY AND SHOW YOUR SUPPORT.

LOADS OF LOVE!

PRATU:)