Gohan's Hidden Strength

After getting the dragon radar from Bulma Rikku and Piccolo shot off to the distance. Following the signal of Gohan's four star ball tracking down Radditz was easy. Fighting him would be a different story.

"We should try and sneak up on him. Give the element of surprise."

"That won't work. He's wearing some sort of sensory device that tells him his opponent's whereabouts and an indication of their strength."

"Darn guess we have no choice but o use the direct approach then.

Rikku caught eye of the area and spotted the crater where her brother's spaceship rested. She could see Radditz down below in the clearing and her eyes narrowed when Gohan was no where in sight. Landing with finesse both Piccolo and Rikku squared down against Radditz. Despite the reading the saiyan warrior looked a little surprised by the fact she was standing before him.

"Karat…How did you know where to find me."

"None of your business, now where's my son!"

"He wouldn't shut up so I locked him in my space ship for now. Don't worry he's unharmed for now."

"You're one of the last living saiyans and you refuse to join up with your own kind."

"That's right."

"Now you're even revolting against your older brother."

"As I said before, you're no brother of mine!"

"Ugh I've had enough of your family affairs." Piccolo said discarding his weights. Radditz's scouter bleeped indicating Piccolo's power had increased.

"Still wearing training weights too huh?" Rikku discarded her weighted shirt, wrist guards, and boots her power raising as well. Radditz chuckled utterly amused by the thought of this new challenge.

"So you're really going to do this sister/ Well doesn't matter anyhow. I've been thinking about the offer and I think you're unworthy. Any saiyan brat you bare will be an insult to our race. So I think the best thing for you is to die! Say goodbye!" Radditz launched zipping through and knocking them to their knees. "Since these are you last minutes of life I'll lt you in on a little secret. The two saiyans I mentioned earlier have even greater power levels than mine."

Rikku gasped looking back her face in utter shock. How was it possible? She was already overwhelmed by her brother's power but now there are two others stronger than him?

"So what?" She heard Piccolo say with a grunt. "Personally I find the anticipation of another fight exciting."

"You would," Rikku joked. "To be completely honest I'm terrified." She hard the muffled screams of her sona nd she rose to the air looking to the pod. She saw her son's terried face.

"Mommy! Mommy let me out of here I'm scared!"

"Just hold on Gohan! Mommy is gonna get you out of there real soon!"

"Don't get the boys hopes up. You have to go through me first.

"Fine then let's do this!" RIkku said as she landed and crouched into her trade mark fighting stance.

"Finally! I'm tired of this talk." Piccolo matched at her side and together they charged Radditz with a fierce attack. Much to their dismay Radditz dodged with no trouble swaying back and forth with ease. Even with Rikku and Piccolo's combined attacks Radditz was easily able to get the upper hand. Shooting to the air he lead them into a trap sending blinding twin energy waves. Rikku barely managed to dodge hers but Piccolo wasn't so lucky.

Both landed and Rikku gasped seeing Piccolo's left arm had been blown right off. "Piccolo!"

"Stop your shouting. It's not as bad as it looks. I only need one arm to fight."