Transformation Realization

Vegeta felt her struggle against his power and he chuckled. "Impressive but let's see how you do against twice the power! AHHHHH!" Vegeta released another burst of power. Rikku began to loose footing as the power began to overwhelm her Kamehameha. She couldn't give up! She couldn't let him win! "Kaioh Ken! TIMES FOUR!" The burn turned into a full on char and she screamed as her wave grew bold and bright pushing back the gallant gun.

Vegeta felt the transfer of power and nearly choked on his sweat. "How can this be?" The gun was ushed back and Vegeta screamed in defiance as the blue wave swallowed him up pushing him high in the air. The sky cleared and Rikku staggered on her feet panting hard. Her vision was blurring and she laughed a little.

"That hurts." she said going one knee. Her arms were limp at her sides and she whimpered in pain.

"Rikku! You sly fox!" Yajirobe jogged up looking disheveled. Rikku turned her head in his direction.

"Yajirobe what are you doing here?" Rikku said staggering back to her feet.

"I've been here the whole time cheering you on." He laughed a bit. "Wow though who would have thought little Rikku is a regular man killer." He slaps a hand to her arm and she screamed in pain making Yajirobe jump back.

"Whoa sorry Rikku, you're really maxed out. I'm surprise you can even stand."

"Yeah, I kinda overdid it. I don't think I can move."

"Yeah good thing it's over."

Rikku shook her head staring up at the sky. "I doubt it's over. He's gaining control and will probably be mad as a hornet when he comes down." She turned laughing and found Yajirobe had ran a good distance away.

"Well I see you have everything under control Rikku. I'll leave it up to you!"

Vegeta snarled his body burned and his temper flaring as hot as his aura. "How dare she? The gall of her, a low class female taking on the power of the Great Prince Vegeta! I won't allow it! She needs to be punished! Yes..." Vegeta snickered. "I will use my true power. The greatest power a saiyan can hold."

He searched around for the moon. The evening had crept up and it should have been ripe and full. "Impossible. Where is it? Where's the moon. Ah! No! It's gone!"

Up in otherworld King Kai snorted secretly to himself. "You won't find it Vegeta. Piccolo saw the damage you could do and saw to it that the moon was destroyed." King Kai rubbed his hands together in a nervous gesture. "The fact that you're still in fighting form is gonna be a problem though. Rikku's only option is the spirit bomb now. She'll have to be careful and use what little energy she has left to control it. One misstep and it's all over."

Rikku chuckled a bit whens he saw Vegeta float down in front of her. "Thanks for the trip Karat but I prefer my own methods of transportation."

"It was supposed to be a one way trip." Rikku teased.

"You really think that light show and the fact that you destroyed the moon is enough to stop me?"

"Huh? Moon?" Rikku looked confused her arms hanging limp at her sides. "What are you talking about?"

"Hmm, It's time you learned something new about a Saiyan's anatomy. The moon glows because it reflects the light from the sun. When the sun's light is reflected they turn into a new energy called Bluntz waves. It is these waves that are responsible for transformation."

Rikku didn't want to listen to his babble. The mention of the full moon and transformation had her blood going cold.

"Naturally we saiyans realized that during our battles on other planets we were at the mercy of the planet's moons. It wasn't until a third class warrior discovered by mixing a saiyan's energy and the atmosphere of the planet that we could create our own moonlight." Vegeta pulled energy from his body the glowing white orb sizzling with power. Rikku stared at it completely mind boggled. "The saiyan who discovered this was your father."