"Deep Space, Deep Trouble.

It was all just a bad dream. Krillen continued to tell himself even as he sat in the front seat of the airship. Everyone was dead silent except for the crying of Bulma and Chichi over the loss of their friends and Rikku's kidnapping. Gohan was bundled up against Chichi's chest taking in her comfort after being separated from her for so long. The ache in his chest wouldn't go away. He wanted his mother. No matter what Chichi said or did to try and comfort him the thought of never seeing his mother again made him want to weep and die. It was all his fault.

He should have fought harder. He should have fought with all he had from the beginning. Maybe if he had he could have beaten Vegeta on his own and his mom would still be there smiling proudly. Maybe Piccolo would be there too giving him praise he would have deserved. However he didn't. He had been too afraid and now he had to pay the consequences of his actions.

After picking up Tien, Piccolo, and Yamcha's bodies from the battlefield the gang flew back to Master Roshi's all thinking hard of what to do about the situation.

"So guys I was thinking." Krillen began fiddling with his thumbs. Master Roshi looked in Krillen's direction. "There was something that the Saiyan's told us that made me think there might still be a way to bring Yamcha and the other's back."

Bulma stopped her crying at Krillen's sudden information. "What's that?"

"Well from the way I understand it. Piccolo is from a place called Namek and he is of a race known as the Namekiens. From what Vegeta said the Nameks all have special mystical powers."

"Oh I get it!" Gohan suddenly piped in. "When Vegeta said all they needed was a Namek he was thinking that since Piccolo and Kami created the dragon balls and they're Nameks why can't other Nameks do the same thing?"

"Exactly it Gohan."

"So all we need to do is to go to Planet Namek and use their dragon balls to wish everyone back! We can even wish Piccolo back first!"

"Yeah, because with Piccolo back that means Kami will be back too and then all of the Earth's dragon balls can come back too!"

"Then it's settled." Roshi laughed in agreement. "let's all go to Namek!"

"Hey hold on a minute guys!" Bulma butted in. "Do any of you have a clue where planet Namek is?"

"I do!" A familiar voice broke the conversation. Krillen recognized it immediately.

"King Kai? Do you really know where Planet Namek is?"

"Yes, and I can get you the exact coordinates too. However I wanted to let you know I've been tracking Rikku down in her space ship. She's still alive and they're heading to a place called Frost base. It's on a planet about 2 Earth weeks flight away from Earth.

"My mom! Oh no what are they going to do with her?"

"I would rela young Gohan. Your mom is one tough cookie. From what I can tell Vegeta isn't going to kill her. He wants her alive so he can mate and continue the saiyan race."

Krillen's stomach churned at the thought of Rikku being at the mercy of the saiyan prince. "We have to help her."

"I agree but I say let's deal with the dragon balls first. Give me a minute and I'll have those coordinates for you." King Kai smiled his antenna flicking about. "Ah I've found them! Their coordinates are 9045xy."

"Are you serious!" Bulma shouted. "Do you KNOW how long t would take us to get that far?" Bulma pulled out a calculator. "Using the best spaceship available to human kind it would take us… four thousand three hundred and thirty nine years! That's one way!"