Gohan's Revenge, Rikku's Repent."

"So," Cell laughed watching Gohan's illustrious power grow and grow. "That's it huh? You're just making the same mistake Trunks did." He recalled the fabulous power that the boy from the future had managed to pull out. The transformation had scared him at first, but he had become too slow and had no chance of catching him. He turned his head to continued to watch the delicious display of his children pounding the life out of Gohan's friends. Rikku was near her limit as she laid on the ground and it was a damn shame.

He loved the challenge Rikku had presented and was thoroughly disappointed when she gave up. He had even had the courtesy of offering her a Sensu bean. Now, he had the satisfaction of watching her suffer and see the error of her ways.

"Stop it!" Gohan shouted catching his attention again. The flair of his power spiking his senses and making him enthralled. "I said tell them to stop!" He watched his aura flair like a fire threatening to burn him. That tingle of fear trickled in the back of his neck.

The dust he kicked up swirled around him creating an air of anonymity. When it cleared Cell got his first real look at the form of Gohan's Super Saiyan strength. "I will never forgive you for what you have done." Gohan's lip so tight and his muscles bulged but controlled for his size. He flexed and clenched his fists tight enough to draw blood.

"So, You've finally shown yourself." Cell said after taking a moment to overcome his fear. "Now the game will really get exciting." He moved to clench the Sensu beans I his hand and found them gone. He blinked, looked at his hand then at Gohan. The beans clutched close at hand. "The Sensu beans! How did you get them?" He moved to attack, but Gohan's speed had him slipping from his grasp and zooming straight to the closest Cell Jr.

It snarled and attacked, but with the same amazing speed Gohan avoided and sliced his hand right through its neck. The head explodes, and after a quick twitch so does the body. Vegeta was dumbfounded. "After all the time we've spent trying to kill these things, he does it in one blow?"

Rikku laughed from her spot on the ground. Yes, Gohan, that's the way. "My boy," She struggled to her knees. Every bone in her body felt like mush and her head pounded excessively. "I told you so." One by one she watched as Gohan took down the Jr.s In turn he gave the Sensu beans to Trunks and practically ordered him to see to the wounded. Rikku continued to watch and admired her son. His eyes had changed, the teal orbs no longer frightened and gentle, but instead held a sort of deadly glare. He had changed inside and out, and he wasn't going to let Cell get away with his crimes.

"Rikku," Trunks gently spoke and offered her a bean. She took it chewing graciously and then accepted the hand up. Vegeta walked to her and she hugged him burying her face in his neck.

"He did it."

"Yes," Vegeta whispered stroking a hand down the back of her neck. He was torn from being relieved and the strong pit of jealousy resting in his belly. Gohan's power was something he never expected to see in his lifetime. That swelling blaze that just kicked the mini Cell's asses was a power he had craved after, fed for, and trained for. It wasn't fair, and apparently it wasn't his destiny. He looked down at the woman in his arms and frowned. If everything he had thought was wrong then maybe she wasn't his destiny either. How could she be? Not only did her power succeed his own, but so did her sons. "Karat, I..."

He was cut off by the sound of battle. The ear piercing roars of confrontation raged over the silence creating a bomb of energy all around them. Nobody could do or say anything. All they could do was watch the fireworks. The weaker of the lot took cover a good distance away not wanting to get in the way.

Gohan had the advantage, the speed, and the power. He was unstoppable turning every trick Cell laid into him straight back. Rikku watched with a heavy heart. Her little boy, her little Gohan was not so little anymore. His once compact boy body had become a stellar gangly frame of a preteen, and he showed great promise in the looks department. She expected once it was all over he would be turning heads left and right.