Your Real challenger is...

Rikku hated to admit it, but she was thoroughly enjoying herself. It had been way too long since she'd had a good bout. It also didn't hurt she had the satisfaction of seeing Hercule and his lackeys swallow their tongues. The beginning round of her and Cell's fight was a quick play of fists and kicks. They played, and teased each other, getting a feel for each other's strengths and weaknesses.

His form was perfection, as so he claimed. She had a hard time catching him off guard, but managed a few lucky hits here and there. She had even managed a quick trip that almost sent him out of the ring. Much to the dismay of her friends Cell floated above ground and made his way back to the ring. "Did you really think it would be that easy?"

"You didn't have me fooled Cell." Rikku brushed her bangs from her face. "I knew right away it wouldn't be that easy to take you out. I don't plan on falling for you tricks."

"I thought it'd be a nice little game since you're not fighting me seriously."

"I'm not the only one." She smirked putting her hands on her hips cocking it to the side in a pure female move. "You're holding back as well."

"yes, and little by little I shall reveal unto you the perfection of power."

"Bring it on, Cell." She said huskily. The voice was one she only used in battle, and (much to his irritation) aroused Vegeta to no end. Blast it.

Round two began, and like lightning they lit up the arena with their speed and power. Blasts and hits made Satan and his crew jump from the shock and pulsation. The Z fighters watched with their senses trying to catch glimpses of the battle. Majority of them had to stretch farther than others. Gohan followed his mother's movements with ease and wondered why she was holding back her power. He looked left and right as they bounced around the ring his mother's gold hair flying about her face but proving no real obstacle. In fact, he found it as one of her perks. It made her look good while fighting. To him, she was the image of perfection, not Cell.

Vegeta too could sense that Rikku wasn't taking the fight seriously. He imagined that her blood was demanding a long and appetizing battle to satisfy her craving for battle. It made him smirk with satisfaction. Finally she was letting her true self appear.

Rikku came barreling down after a sneak attack that back fired. She landed in a crouched position cracking the tile underneath her. She flipped her hair back and cracked her neck as it stiffened. Cell packed a hell of a punch.

"Well I think that was a good enough warm up." Cell crossed his arms watching as Rikku stretched her body out again before standing to meet him. "Wouldn't you agree?"

"Yeah." She had to be careful. His power was just as she imagined, but it just made her all the more cautious. One slip, one mistake, could cost her more than just a few scrapes and bruises. She glanced back at her son. She had felt his eyes on her form the entire battle and she took pride in knowing he had absolutely no problem in keeping up with the easy pace. Now, it was time for the real test.

"Now!" Rikku crouched in a defensive position her hands crossed over her face. Her aura sparked, the golden flame licking at the air around her. Gravel shot up from her feet and exploded to dust and debris from the sheer power that exuberated from her. Her eyes glistened with determination as her power shot up and caused the ground around them to shake in tremors. She channeled it, felt the power from her fingertips to her toes. She stretched out her body her hands reaching for the sky as if asking for the Divine power above to be granted to her.

Gohan watched with sheer admiration. His heart leapt and swelled with love and respect for the woman he had watched and chased after all his life. Her shadow, her power, was something he had always craved, but had never let himself have. When he learned of this art, this ability inside him he craved all the more. He struggled for the past three years to catch up, and even more so when they trained in the hyperbolic time chamber. He only hoped that one day he would meet her in power, and hoped, with all his heart, she would greet him with her smile.