Nappa's fall, Vegeta's Desire

Rikku walked to Piccolo's side kneeling and checking his pulse. Her teeth gritted in frustration. She was too late. There was no Piccolo, meaning no Kami, and no dragon balls. She glanced around the battlefield seeing all the dead bodies. Her teeth grit hard against each other. "Tien… Yamcha."

"Heh," Nappa felt Rikku's fury. "Must send your blood boiling. There was another little one but then again there probably wouldn't be much left of him."

"Chiaotsu!" She clenched her fists. "You monsters."

Vegeta's scouter began to blink like rapid fire. "Her power is increasing exponentially." Excitement stirred in Vegeta's veins and he held back the urge to lick his lips. He merely watched as Rikku began to walk straight for Nappa with a calm confidence surrounding her.

"Oh someone's eager. You will get no complaints from me." Nappa raised his fist moving to strike but Rikku was too fast. In a blur she appeared on the other side of him by Gohan and motioned for nimbus to follow her as she headed for Krillen. The poor little human warrior laid on his stomach propped on his elbows.

"Hey Rikku, welcome back." Krillen managed out his face bruised and his skin burned.

"Hey there buddy," She knelt and held out a sensu bean. "Here I want you to take half."

"A sensu bean? I didn't think Korin had any left."

"You're looking at the last one."

"You take it then. It'll just be wasted on someone as useless as me."

"Don't say that." Rikku broke the bean in half. "I have the bean, so it's my decision. If you don't take half I'm gonna throw it away." She plopped half the bean into his mouth then gave the other half to her son. Both of them jumped up good as new. "Wow Krillen you've grown incredibly strong since last I saw you."

"Yeah I did too until we actually started to fight. It's a miracle any of us survived."

"Gohan," Rikku spoke gently her eyes welling up as she took a good look at her son. "Oh I barely recognize you. You've gotten so strong." She kneels down cuddling him making Gohan blush and laugh.

"Yeah I've been training with Piccolo all year. He taught me to be strong and tough like you are, but he's gone and now we can't wish him or anyone else back with the dragon balls."

Rikku's happy face faded as she rubbed Gohan's hair. "Then we bet beat these saiyans for them. You two better leave this one up to me."

"That's nuts Rikku!" Krillen shook his head. "You can't take these guys on by yourself! I know you've been training with King Kai and have gotten stronger but these guys are unreal!"

"You gotta listen to him mom there's no way." Gohan pleaded not wanting to lose his mother too.

Rikku glared in the direction of the saiyans her pure white aura surrounding her making Krillen and Gohan jump back in shock. She strolled towards them the pleas from her son in the back of her mind as she studied one goal and one goal only and that was to defeat the saiyans. Her eyes were hot and angry staring straight at Nappa. "Oh no," Nappa chuckled. "You don't wanna make that face at me."

"Oh I believe I do. You're the one whose responsible for killing my friends. I'm gonna make you pay for what you have done!" She grunted her body shaking as she powered up Vegeta's signals shooting up in number making his gasp.

"7 thousand, 8 thousand… no this can't be right!"

Rikku stopped her body powered up enough ready to take Nappa on.

"Vegeta what's her reading?"

"Grrr." Vegeta crushed his scouter in his bare hands. "It's over nine thousand!" How? Just how was she able to increase her power so much? He had to know her secret!