Prince of all Saiyans

Gohan stared into the distance where he had watched his mother and Vegeta disappear from sight. Krillen stood behind him putting a comforting hand on his shoulder. "Don't you worry Gohan. If anyone can beat this guy it's your mom. Now why don't you and I head over to Master Roshi's. I bet Chichi is there waiting to see you."

Gohan looked back and smiled nodding. "Yeah you're right.

Rikku flew at a calming speed overlooking the terrain. She glanced back at Vegeta as he followed her his eyes carefully scanning the. A valley of stone mountains caught her eye and she smiled and landed atop a large stone hill. Vegeta landed across from her his hill raised high so he looked down upon her. "So this is the place you've chosen to submit to me? You've chosen to beg in a place away from the prying eyes of your friends and any other humans lurking about."

"So you've got what you wanted. Shall we commence with a warm up or shall we just kick it to high gear?" Rikku stood holding her confidence. Rule number one in combat, keep a poker face.

"Before we begin I have a few question I would like to ask you, Karat."

There was that name again. Karat. She had heard her brother and Nappa call her that name and frankly it had pissed her off. However, the way he said it with such a purring roll with his tongue made her want to blush. It was as if she didn't want him using such a private name to greet her with. "What question would that be?"

"That boy, who is his father?"

"Why does that matter? It's not a part of our fight."

"Oh but it is. You see any man who dare lay a hand on the mate of the Prince of all Saiyans deserves to be shown the darkest pits of hell. I want to take him there myself. Just tell me his name and I'm sure I can find him."

"I agree that Gohan's father is not a saintly man. In fact I wouldn't mind seeing him suffer a little but not in the way you imagine."

"Oh really, now I'm even more interested."

"Furthermore , let's get something straight. I'm not your mate. I have a free mind and body and as far as im concerned I don't want you anywhere near it unless it's through sparring."

"Well then, we'll see about that. You should feel truly honored, Karat. Not every third class warrior gets to spar with a super elite like myself." Vegeta couldn't hide his arrogant smirk. "When a saiyan child is born its power is measured. The lowest power levels are labeled third class and are sent to distant planets with weak power levels. That includes you Karat. You were tossed out like a dog."

"For that I'm grateful." She admitted. "I would never had gotten the chance to meet such kind people and know the peace I do if I hadn't been cast out. Besides," Rikku bent down her aura rising. "Perhaps a third class can beat a super elite if she puts her mind to it."

Vegeta laughed gently looking down at the saiyan woman. She may have been cast out like a dog but it did not fool his eyes. She was a thick rock ready to be polished into a gem. He would take her. "Let me show you the true power of a saiyan elite!" He knelt in combat stance. The wind blew hard around them rocks breaking from the power. As a tall column began to fall Rikku launched forward initializing the attack. He was good, she admitted in her mind. She let out a fiery of punches that he blocked with relative ease and his speed was incredible as he bounced from rock to rock.

One advantage she did seem to have over him was the sight of reading his power. She was able to keep up with his speed using her inner senses. She watched him now feeling the excitement rising in her body.

"You're holding back Karat! Show me the strength you've been hiding!"

"Alright then," Her power raised, and so did her excitement. Her adrenaline at a high she had never reached before. She met Vegeta's power with an awesome display of her own the skies thundering around them from their clash. "Come on are you done already? If that's all the power you've been holding I'm sorely disappointed."