Rikku's Saiyan Blood

Rikku stared into the eyes of the stranger claiming to be her brother. His tail much like the one she used to have swayed cockily in the air. His evilish smirk spreading around his face. "I've never seen you before in my life!"

"Hmm… Tell my sister did you ever suffer a serious blow to the head?" Radditz tapped his nogin looking at Rikku. It was clear to him that she had no idea who she was.

"what? Well, yeah actually when I was little. I still have the scar where it happened." Rikku rubbed it. "I don't remember much about it." Rikku pried Gohan away from her leg the boy wailing a little when Bulma manage to pry him from her.

"Damn it, You really did forget."

"I forgot what! Tell me!"

"Rikku," ROshi's voice broke her eye contact with Radditz and she turned her head looking to her old master. "There's something your grandfather told me that I think you should know about. Years ago your grandfather found some sort of space ship in the woods. There you were laying right in a little round pod. Gohan tried to take care of you but you were wild. Down right uncontrollable, and unusually powerful. You wanted nothing to do with Gohan or his kindness. Until one day Gohan took you for a walk and there was an accident. You fell into a ravine and badly injured your head. Any normal child would have died but you recovered. Ever since you became a happy loving child."

Rikku listened to the tail her head thumping hard in her chest. "I'm… from outer space?"

Krillen crawled from the hole in the house and Rikku turnedto him. "Krillen are you alright?"

"Yes I'm fine. Be careful Rikku he's not normal."

"Alright, I need some explanations!" RIkku turned to her brother glaring. "Why did you come here?"

"I came here for you Rikku. It was a personal request from our prince to bring you from Earth to him so the two of you shall become mates."

"Mates?" Rikku's eyes widen. "Like… like a marriage?"

"Yes, but seeing as you forgot who you are I better fill in the blanks. You were born on a planet called Vegeta. You are a space fighter, a saiyan warrior, and the last of the females." He lowered his arms looking off at the distance. "Many years ago our planet hit tragedy. It collided with a giant meteor and was destroyed. Only four of us are left. You, myself, and two others."

"I'm guessing the prince is one of the two others." Rikku smirked. "Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not mating with your prince."

"I don't think you have much of a choice."

"Why should I believe you or any of this you're telling me?" Rikku asked keeping her guard up. Gohan wriggled in Bulma's arms but one look from her had him cowering back in whimpering. "If I'm a saiyan why did I grow up here on Earth?"

"That's simple. You see we saiyans are what you call planet brokers. We go to planets that will aim for a heavy price and destroy any life forms on it. We then sell it to the highest bidder. Adult saiyans are sent to ones with high power levels and for those who have weakling existences we send our babies. You were one of those babies."

"You're space pirates is what you are!" Krillen claimed clenching his fists in anger. Bulma too was furious.

"How can you send defenseless babies into space by themselves?"

"Shut up Earthlings. Grrr Karat, you could have conquered this planet in a few short years if only you had remembered!" Radditz clenched his fist.

"What's a full moon got to do with anything?"

"What?" Radditz looked down and his eyes widened. "What happened to your tail karat?"

"I got rid of it a long time ago!"