Repercussions, Android's Arrival

The night had been explosive. There was hardly a part of Rikku's body that wasn't warm or tingling. Her previous encounter with sex, if she could call it that, was far from her mind. Last night was perfect.

Her body had sang in tune with his. She bowed and bended to Vegeta's strokes and plucks. Their lips melded in hot steamy kisses that left her gooey like peanut butter on fresh baked bread.

She wished it didn't have to end. Even now as Vegeta's arms roped protectively against her she longed for him. The smell of their sweat and sex wafted in the air and she sighed. "Can I ask you something Vegeta?"

"What is it Karat?" He leaned over nipping her neck. Had their tails not been removed his would have been lazily curled around hers.

"Why did you have sex with Bulma?" She felt him tense at her words. The drawing pause left her uneasy and she tilted her head back. Their bodies were bare in the grass unaffected by the May morning breeze.

"Why ask about the past?" He finally spoke, his voice rugged and distant.

"I want to know. I have a right to know. Why did you do that if you were so interested in me?"

Why wouldn't she just drop it. He didn't want to bring in his careless fling into the discussion. Wasn't it bad enough he had to put up with the blue haired harpy's complaints and nagging everyday? Wasn't it bad enough he had himself a half-breed son by a woman who had been just convenient to release the heat he had built up for years?

"I don't see why I have to explain it."

"I want you to. It would answer the questions that have been on my mind," and my heart, she added silently.

"Fine," He went into detail, not so much as the explicit content, but the scenario of the evening. "You left me for over a year wondering, waiting, and miserable! You have invaded my every thought, my every waking moment and yet you still haven't truly accepted what I've offered. Even now as we're lying here you don't say anything, but ask about something that was supposed to be a punishment for you and relief for me."

"You slept with Bulma to punish me?"

"That's right. I could have easily brushed off the woman without so much as a flick of my wrist, but I didn't. You, with your Super Saiyan strength and heroic efforts were slowly pulling away from me once again. The moment you stepped back onto Earth soil you hugged your son and barely glanced at me."

"You're being ridiculous." Upset, and somehow appalled, Rikku grabbed for her clothes, but his hand gripped her wrist and pushed her back down onto the grass.

"No, you listen." He laid his full weight atop her and watched as her eyes went wide with fear. "I ached, I craved, and I suffered, all the while you were gallivanting off on some planet learning new tricks and laughing your time away. I went into space and searched for you. Came back hanging my head in failure." Which wasn't quite true... he had failed, but had been angry as Hell and had been looking for a fight. "I wanted you to suffer as I did. I wanted you to want me and no one else! When I saw that woman giving me those wide blue eyes and offering what you were too afraid to give me..." Anger boiled inside him and he screamed his body going super and his aura flickering like a flame in the wind. "A human, blast it, a stupid godforsaken Earthling, Karat!"

He shoved away, the sun was creeping up on the horizon lighting his naked form. She trembled at his feet unable to move. "Vegeta...I..."

"If you're going to judge me for feeling this way, then blast it all judge yourself as well! I will not take full blame for this! You could have stopped it! You could have come to me at anytime and I wouldn't have looked twice at this woman! I wouldn't have been able to stop myself from having you. It's you I wanted and instead I took a human."