Hit or Miss?

Vegeta felt on top of the universe. Karat had stopped moving in his hands and laid limp in his palms her face completely submissive and agonized. It brought saliva pooling to his mouth at the thought of having her all to himself cramped in that tight little space of his spaceship. Though her bones would be broken and he wouldn't be able to do as he willed she would heal as they reach Frieza's base. He would then take his sweet time giving her the ultimate pleasure that a saiyan woman could have.

"I finally have you exactly where I want you Karat. Once the blunts waves beam dims we're leaving this dirtball planet."

"You won't be taking her anywhere!" Gohan shouted jumping into sight in front of Vegeta. "You put my mom down right now!"

"Heh, oh no, Karat's brat has come to the rescue." He turned Rikku's head to face her son's. Her eyes closed and her face contorted from enduring Vegeta's abuse. "You should be proud of her. It's not often I have to transform to win a battle."

Vegeta's ears twitched and he jumped just in time to dodge Krillen's destructo disc. Both Gohan and Krillen gasp and shudder in fear. "Did you really think I wouldn't know? The moment I first saw him I knew he was trying to distract me. No way would I believe that he's stupid enough to come alone."

He held Rikku up like a trophy. "I would say better luck next time but there won't be a next time! Once I've put Karat into a healing chamber I'll be back to finish the job!"

"No!" Gohan screamed! He had just gotten his mother back no way would he let this monster take her away. "Put her down now!" His eyes pulsing mad red and staring at him with such hatred.

Vegeta chuckled. He admired the boys determination and boldness but laughed at his stupidity. "Sorry kid but you're in no position to give me orders."

:oh no Gohan!" Krillen stuttered unable to move from behind Vegeta's large ape form. He had no idea what to do, he was no where near powerful enough to stop Vegeta.

Suddenly a loud roar rings in his ears. The roar wasn't anything like the bloodthirsty hunger roar he was expecting. It was more of a surprised curdle. He opened his eyes again and his jaw dropped when he saw Vegeta's tail falling to the dirt ground and Yajirobe running for dear life behind the rock formations. Rikku fell out of Vegeta's arms landing with a thud gasping for air and grunting in pain. She was out of it for good. Even though he was returned to normal Vegeta was still a mighty large threat.

"Stupid! FILTHY HUMAN!" He looked around his bad eye squinted shut and his good one blazing hot on his victims. "I'll make you pay. I'll make you all pay!"

Rikku grunted when Krillen and Gohan tried to move her. "Rikku we got to move." Krillen pleaded when Vegeta took the time to look for the little runt that had cut off his tail.

"I can't move Krillen. Go, get out of here while you still can."

"No mom we're not leaving you."

"You have just sealed your own fates!" Vegeta's malicious voice stung the air as he landed. Unable to find the coward he would deal with them all at once.

Gohan jumped into the fray. "Forget it I'm not letting you get anywhere near my mother you big bully!"

Vegeta growled at the pint sized saiyan twerp. He stared up with his mother's eyes hard and determined but where his spirit laid his body shook with fear. "Heh, fine by me. Show me what you got twerp!"

Vegeta stroke. His fist connecting hard into Gohan's face punching him back across the ground. Gohan's back burned from the skidding. Krillen jumped in to help but was quickly brushed away with no more than a swat. "What's the matter boy? Suck it up and stand like a true saiyan!"