The Saiyan's Arrival

Rikku stood in front of King Kai with a glorious proud smile on her face. The past two months had been a blur of twenty four hour of train-eat-train-sleep repetition. She had gained speed and strength in her limbs from dashing after King Kai's monkey Bubbles, and his buzz firefly Gregory. She had learned all sorts of new techniques such as the Kaioh Ken and The spirit bomb. The Kaioh Ken was the hardest of all of them to master, even harder in her opinion than the spirit bomb. The phenomenal power it caused on her body for just a brief moment of speed, strength, and agility was well worth the physical strain.

"You've broken your own records Rikku. You even surprised me with how fast you mange to learn all of my techniques. Especially the spirit bomb." The Spirit bomb had also been difficult but it all collected in after days of practice. The technique itself borrowed energy from living things all over the planet and collected it into the palm of her hand. The sheer force of one made even by a small planet as she was on now was phenomenal! She could only imagine what it would look like if she collected energy from all over planet Earth as well as the sun.

"Remember don't use the spirit bomb unless you absolutely have to.. Even then only use it once."

"Got it!" Rikku gave a thumbs up.

"We don't have much time to put the finishing touches on your training. The saiyans should arrive at the Earth within Twenty-four hours." King Kai paused in his own sentence and gasped. "Oh no! What have I done?"

"What? Wait what's wrong?"

"I totally forgot to factor in how long it will take you to get back home1"

Rikku's eyes widened and she began to panic. "I thought you were gonna take me home. Can't you just like teleport me there or something?

King Kai wasn't listening. He was in too far of a panic trying to corporate the difference in time. Rikku made a nervous laugh and started to pull at her hair. "I gotta take snake way all the way back? It took me over six months to get here!"

"You're a lot faster now Rikku it will only take you two days at the most now. The real problem is getting in touch with your friends and having them wish you back! I can even have Kami meet you at the check in station."

"No I don't have two days. The Saiyans are almost there now the others won't stand a chance!"

"I messed up don't you think I feel bad enough! Now let's get in touch with your friends. Put your hand on my back. Think hard and tell them to wish you back."

Rikku followed feeling a little funny speaking telepathically. "Okay here it goes. Master Roshi? Master Roshi can you hear me?"

~On Earth~

Roshi sat on the toilet flipping through his play boy magazines grinning shamelessly at the erotic positions. "Now there's a new one heh heh."

"Master Roshi!"

"What the huh? Rikku? Where are you?"

"Whoa he really can here me! It's me Rikku! I'm still in other world I'm talking to you telepathically compliments of King Kai. Now there's not a lot of time to explain. Have you guys gathered all the dragon balls?"

After getting over the initial shock of hearing Rikku's voice again Roshi listened in and nodded. "Yes we've had them for awhile. We worked our tail ends off getting them set up in case you were ready to come home early."

"That's great! I need you guys to wish me back as soon as you can! The Saiyans are arriving on Earth ahead of schedule. They'll be there tomorrow!"

"What? TOMORROW!" Without much else to say Rikku let the bond break. Roshi brought his pants to his chest pushing the bathroom door wide open. "GET THE DRAGONBALLS WE NEED TO SUMMON SHENRON NOW!"