Body, Mind, and Spirit

Rikku flew in slow motion her new body shaky and weak from not only the wound, but from the new weight. Ginyu's form was so bulky and heavy compared to her other body and she felt sluggish trying to wield it. "I've got to get my bearings straight." She looked around trying to sense around her, but failing to. She closed her eyes her mind focused trying to connect to this disproportioned cell she was closed in and relaxed. If she didn't connect with it and get used to it she would never get her old one back. "Darn it! Why is it so hard?"

Ginyu laughed as he zipped through the air swift and sure. The new body was a blessing in heaven and despite the fact it was female he enjoyed the rush of power coursing through his veins. Flying over the water he got closer admiring it for all its glory. "I have to say this body isn't half bad."

"Looking good Captain," Jeice complimented not at all freaked out by his Captains transformation. He had seen his captain change forms many times and his power gaining more and more with each transformation of power. This one would exceed any boundaries that he had before.

Krillen and Gohan stared bewildered at the seven balls. It hadn't taken them long to find the lot of them with the radar. However, after several attempts to call upon it there was no dice. Rikku was right, there had to be some sort of password or ritual behind them.

"Now what? How are we supposed to wish back our friends without the Dragon?"

"I don't know, but we can't leave the Dragon Balls here. We should move them to a new location."

Vegeta, who lurked in the darkness, watched as Krillen and gohan conversed between each other. A quick shower and uniform change had done his body good, not to mention the few tens of men he had killed in pursuit of the dragon balls. He had been sorely disappointed when the boys had found the balls, and failed to summon the dragon. If he had known those numbskulls didn't know the password he would have stayed with Karat. Blast them both!

"Hey do you sense that Krillen?"

Vegeta's attention snapped back to reality and he sensed around. He felt the incoming of two powers. Blast, it must be the Ginyu Force. He knew he shouldn't have trusted Karat with such a difficult mission. Why the hell had he believed she, of all people, could be a Super Saiyan.

"Come on Gohan, let's hide! I don't like the feeling I'm sensing." Krillen, fearing the same as Vegeta, yanked Gohan to the side behind some massive boulders. Pushing his chi low he peeked over the side to look at the visitors.

Ginyu and Jeice land with finesse. Ginyu could sense something was amiss when he found all his men lurking elsewhere.

"Hey, look Captain. Someone dug up all the dragon balls."

"How convenient, but who dug them up?"

A rouse of laughter caught both Ginyu's and Jeice's attention. Krillen stepped from behind the rock he and Gohan had hid behind. At the sight of Rikku's body Krillen felt completely at ease and more promise of the future.

"Well look what the cat dragged in! You sly girl, you beat up that Ginyu goon up and good didn't you?"

Jeice tried, with utter failure, to hold back his laughter. Ginyu played along with the rouse and shrugged. "It was an admirable battle. He fought well." Looking to boast his own pride he pushed back his shoulders the female chest that hung in front of him pushing out. He could get used to this. "It wasn't easy let me tell you. Captain Ginyu was a worthy advisory."

Though he knew Rikku would say something similar after each battle something just didn't ring right about the statement. "Is something the matter with your voice, Rikku? You sound rather coarse."