Rikku's Demise, Piccolo's Pupil

Vegeta munched on what meat was left on the bone of his prey. He had been listening to the entire scene over the scanner. It left him a buit unnerved when Radditz believed he had the right to decide who was worthy of him. The fact the Earthlings killed him was alone to show Radditz just how weak he truly was. "Serves him right. If he can't even stand up to a couple of fighters with powers under a thousand he doesn't even deserve to call himself a saiyan."

"What now Vegeta?" Nappa asked tossing the last of his meal in the fire. "Are we going to Planet Earth?"

"You heard the last bit of conversation before the line went dead right? Those things, the dragon balls, they may be well good looking into."

"It can grant us one wish of our choosing. Maybe we can bring Radditz back to life."

"Fool." Vegeta said standing. A smirk played at his lips as a plan formed inside his head. "Why waste a perfectly good wish on that weakling, when we can have things such as eternal youth or immortality. Think you could live with those?"

"Oh yeah, good thinking Vegeta. Then again, what about Karat?"

"If the Earthlings wish her back as the one fighter said I'll deal with her personally. Immortality, superior strength, and a mate bending to my will, things just kept getting better and better." Vegeta laughed. "It's settled. We set out for Earth immediately."

~On Earth~

Piccolo watched as Rikku's friends gathered around he rbody beckoning her to stay alive. He looked over to Rikku's son. The boy was still alive, just unconscious. The power that the boy had could be of use to them with th upcoming battle. Before Radditz had kicked the bucket he told him of his two saiyan comrades and how they would be coming to Earth to avenge his death. What's more is they were both moe powerful than Radditz. Even any of them were going to survive this fight they would need all the help they get.

Rikku came around smiling when Bulma announced Gohan was alive. "Mmmph good. He's safe."

"Rikku!" Krillen squeezed her hand in his looking down scared shitless. "Hold on Rikku we're gonna get you help."

"Krillen. Do me a favor. Take care of Gohan for me."

"It won't have to come to that." Krillen didn't like the way she was talking. He had known Rikku since they were kids. He didn't want to think she was mortal, not after all they had been through together. "You're gonna live!"

"No, no this time buddy." She smiled weakly. Her chest was bleeding out and her left lung had been severely damaged. "I'm too far gone."

"Then," Krillen sniffed and clenched her hand tighter. "We'll wish you back. We already have three dragon balls!"

"Thanks..." She smiles looking to her son. "You guys are... the best." Her hand went limp and Krillen shook.

"Rikku?" tears fell down his face and he held her hand to his heart. "RIKKU!"

Rikku could barely hear Krillen as she felt herself drifting to another plane. A bitter blackness surrounding her and pushing her spirit up and up. She could see a light. She felt incredible from it's shining power and reached out for it. Awaking she blinked and looked around. Her surroundings completely baffling her. Behind her was a line of fluffy cloudlike things that held murmuring voices. On either side of the line were horned blue faced goblin looking beings trying to organize their arrival. The building they were in reminded Rikku of the temple house she used to live in with her grandfather in structure but the inside was like a lavish office with a large pink man with a beard and scowl on his face.

"Rikku," a raspy voice made her gasp and she whirled to meet with a familiar face.

"Kami! Are you dead too?"