𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

"Come on! Just agree to it! She's just gonna be there for the day, she's nice and sweet too!" Komori waved his hands around, trying to get his cousin to agree on his idea of a "fake girlfriend." Sakusa continued to say no, even if that meant lying to his family once again that his "girlfriend" was "busy" again.

"If you're mom gives you another lecture, again. Do not blame me.." Komori sighed, sitting himself on the bean bag, taking his phone out. "I don't care what you say, she's really nice. You might even become friends with her after, just give it a shot, you know how your mother is."

"Just for the night?"

"Just for the night..well technically whole day..i'll drop her off home after everything." Sakusa nodded, Komori was excited, glad that he got him to agree. "A fake girlfriend it is. I'll tell her right now, pretty sure she doesn't mind!"

Only for a few minutes later, he received a text saying she had plans that day but recommended her friend to go. "Uh okay so she can't come but her friend can..I think I know who's she talking about! She went to our school, she was in Iizuna's class, yeah! Whenever I passed by his class-"

"Okay okay, but who is she? Personality wise."

"Oh I don't know. She looked mean but I think that's just her face..i've seen her talk to Iizuna before, maybe she's nice and sweet too..let's hope." Komori's words made Sakusa question if the day was either going to end up well or a lecture that ended until midnight.

"So..you ready?"

-