𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗏𝖾 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

"Do you..want to go back home?"

"No, we can just stop at a local cafe. There's one ten minutes away." she said as the two went back inside the car. He watched how she leaned her head on the window, closing her eyes as she took a deep breath.

"What's your favorite color?" it was an unexpected question from her, he turned to face her. "Dark purple." she tilted her head, it was an unexpected answer from him. "Why is that?" she asked as he started to drive off, turning back to the road.

"It just looks right to me." he heard her chuckle. "What about you?"

"F/c."

"You look like the type to like the color f/c."

"I do? What other type do I look like?" she grew curious as to what he was going to say. "You look like the type to sing in the shower, not only because it makes you sing better but because it helps you let put your emotions."

"How'd you..give me another one." he laughed. "You seem like you would not eat or drink something based on the color." Y/n momentarily stopped as she looked at him, he was right yeah but the sunlight made his face look so elegant and dainty. Pure beauty, even at night when the moonlight shone on his face the night of the day they first met. Her heart only started to beat faster when he smiled, oh his smile was just pretty, too pretty. If he wasn't wearing a mask so much, she'd be sure he'd have even more fangirls.

She could actually fall in love with him.

She kept it to herself. She could only wonder how it would feel to have his arms wrap around her body again. She remembered how gentle he was when they first danced.

"Y/n, was I right?"

He was cute too.

"Yeah you were." she smiled. "Next light after this one, turn right and it'll be on your left." she said while he nodded, he was starting to grown on her, she didn't mind staying as friends but the thought of actually being in a relationship with him wasn't bad.

He stopped at the red light, turning up the volume a bit as he smiled. "I haven't heard this song in a while, do you mind if I turn the volume more up?" he asked as she shook her head. "Go ahead."

"Quiero ser tuyo enterito pero tengo miedo." she heard him mumble. There was always a reason on why he does the things he does. "What's the song?"

"Promise by Romeo Santos featuring Usher— I would dance this song so much with my cousin's at their quince because I was their "main chambalane", I don't know. Luckily I don't have to do it anymore." he said as the light turned green.

"I guess your aunts really loved you huh?"

"Yeah." he chuckled as he parked the car, the two then entered the small cafe. "Hello! Welcome, for two?" both of them nodded as the waiter gestured for them to follow. "Is there something you two would like to drink to start off with?" they sat down.

"A water is fine." Sakusa said, reading the menu. "Strawberry lemonade please." Y/n was also looking at the menu, trying to figure out what to eat. The waiter then left the two alone. "So you're Mexican and Japanese..which language did you learn first?"

"It was Spanish, then when I got to primary I picked up on Japanese really quick." Y/n nodded. "Oh by the way my brother's birthday is next weekend, are you willing to come?"

"I'll see, what time?"

"Around five or six and wear comfortable shoes if you're going to dance— clothes too because my family loovvesss Kiyoshi..they're going to be dancing alot and since you're my "girlfriend", you're most likely going to be asked to danced like at the wedding." he explained as the waiter came back with the drinks. "Are you guys ready to order?"

"I'm not really hungry but we'll ask when we are." the two said at the same time. "Alright, enjoy." they left them both again. "So is your family coming tomorrow?"

"Oh yeah, sorry forgot to mention but yes they are."

"Kinda nervous for them to meet."

"Who?"

"Our mothers.."

-