𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

"Where are we going?"

"We don't have to go anywhere special but I was thinking if we could just go to the beach, it might a bit late but it's still hot outside."

"The beach?" he asked as the two entered his house, he went up to his room as she followed. "Mhm, I haven't been there in a while and plus, it'd be nice if we spent time with each other..especially after those weddings.." she said, going to lay on his bed as she pulled the blanket over her body.

"You can take a nap, i'm just going to go shower."

"Mkaay." she had gotten comfortable on the bed as he was getting his clothes ready. She had easily fell asleep as he positioned her head to be more comfortable. He leaned over, giving her a kiss on her forehead before he left.

———

"Y/n.."

"Y/n, come on wake up." he sighed as she was in a deep sleep. "Y/nnn." he shook her body as her hand reached up to his face, pushing him back as he smiled. "Kiyoomi, your bed is too comfortable." she mumbled as she sat up, him sitting next to her, one of his hands cupping the side of her face as his thumb rubbed her cheek.

"How about we just stay home?"

"I don't mind." she said as he nodded, his face coming closer to her, their nose touching as she felt his hand move down to her waist. His lips met hers as he felt her smile into the kiss.

He couldn't be more happier, he found joy in someone who didn't care what his title was, he didn't have to try so hard to find someone who actually liked him.

He laid her down on the bed, smiling back as she placed her arms around his neck, pulling him closer to her. "What do you wanna do Kiyoomi?" she asked, he looked in her eyes, cocking his head to the side as he kissed her jawline.

"Nothing really." he said as she nodded, he slowly laid down on her as he laid his head on her chest while she was playing with his hair as his fingers were tracing circles on her palm. It was quiet, peaceful at home as the two were just laying there as they held each other.

"Kiyoomi."

"Yeah?"

"Since we're going to your brother's birthday party in a few days, your friends are going to be there right?" she asked, twirling her finger around his hair. "Unfortunately, Kiyoshi likes them so they have to go." Sakusa sighed. "Why'd you ask?

"Just wanted to know plus if they bring their girlfriends we can be friends—"

"They're all single." Sakusa laughed. "Oh they are..that sucks for them." Y/n chuckled as she took out her phone. "Do you mind me taking a picture of us and posting it?"

"Not at all." he gave her a kiss on the cheek as she smiled, taking a picture, posting it on her instagram as her notifications started going off. She placed the phone down as she wrapped her arms around him, laying her head onto his chest as her leg was on top of his.

———

𝘆/𝗻𝗹/𝗻

[lets just pretend that this is omi and you 😄]

𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗍𝖺𝗌𝗁𝗈 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌
𝘆/𝗻𝗹/𝗻 <3

𝗏𝗂𝖾𝗐 𝖺𝗅𝗅 20,297 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌

𝗸𝗼𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗶.𝘀 cutiesss! <3

𝗸𝗶𝘆𝗼𝘀𝗵𝗶.𝘀 what's kiyoomi getting me for my birthday?
|𝗸𝗼𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗶.𝘀 @/𝗸𝗶𝘆𝗼𝘀𝗵𝗶.𝘀  you always worry about yourself tomi! look your little brother finally has a girlfriend!
|𝘀𝗮𝗸𝘂𝘀𝗮𝗸𝗶𝘆𝗼𝗼𝗺𝗶 @/𝗸𝗼𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗶.𝘀  what does that mean

𝗯𝗼.𝗸𝗼𝘂 i can't wait to meet you ;)
  |𝘀𝗮𝗸𝘂𝘀𝗮𝗸𝗶𝘆𝗼𝗼𝗺𝗶  @/𝗯𝗼.𝗸𝗼𝘂  :|

𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗼 jealousy, jealousy
  |𝘀𝗮𝗸𝘂𝘀𝗮𝗸𝗶𝘆𝗼𝗼𝗺𝗶  @/𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗼  did you really just quote olivia?

𝗺𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗮𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗺𝘂  hey
  |𝘀𝗮𝗸𝘂𝘀𝗮𝗸𝗶𝘆𝗼𝗼𝗺𝗶  @/𝗺𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗮𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗺𝘂 leave

𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗼𝘆𝗮𝗸𝗼𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗶 y/n..how did you do it
|𝘆/𝗻𝗹/𝗻 @/𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗼𝘆𝗮𝗸𝗼𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗶 idk :)

𝘀𝗮𝗸𝘂𝘀𝗮𝗸𝗶𝘆𝗼𝗼𝗺𝗶 <3

-

anyways who's ready for the next few chapters :))))))))))))))))))))))

-