𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

"Miya stop sulking."

"A pretty girl just said that she was going to punch me.."

"She probably can if she wanted to."

"You're supposed to be on my side!"

"I don't want to be on your side." Atsumu looked at him, he felt as he meant two different things but he didn't want to touch on the subject, only sighing. "So, what did happen between you and Y/n—"

"Stop asking."

"You always say that.." Atsumu leaned onto the wall, sighing. "Where are you going?" Atsumu watched Sakusa walk off. "Omi?! Why is everyone ignoring me?" he sighed.

Sakusa was going to find her, he really didn't care if he was going to get slapped in the face by her friends, he really didn't. All he wanted to do was to talk to her and explain what actually happened. He ended up going around the whole hospital until he spotted her with them.

"Y/n, can we talk?"

"She doesn't—"

"What for?" Lisa and Nana both looked at her as if she was crazy. "Well can we talk about it in private?" he said as she nodded, telling the two that she was fine as her and Sakusa walked outside.

"So what'd you—" she was brought into a sudden hug, she could tell that he was hugging her tightly as his hands were gripping the sides of her shirt.

She didn't know how to feel. She was angry yet she missed his touch, she didn't know whether to hug him back or to not. She didn't know what to say or even how to put her words in a sentence.

"It was all—"

"Shut..up Kiyoomi." his name felt so foreign to say but so familiar. She pushed him off slowly as his warmth started to disappear. "What happened Sakusa? I thought you were dating that girl..? Why don't you go be with her?"

"We're not even dating—"

"So what is she? Your "fake girlfriend" too?" she scoffed, walking away as he grabbed her hand. "Look, can I just explain—"

"I have to get back to work, we can do this after, okay?" said before she started to walk away, going back inside the building. He felt as if he just let her walk away once again and he did, the two had finally reunited after a whole year, feeling closer to her yet so far apart.

He followed after her but he didn't see her in sight.

"So, what'd you two talk about?" two voices from the side of him said, he looked over to see the two girls he saw earlier. He only glanced at them, walking away because he didn't know what to say. "Hey you can't just ignore us like that!"

"This is why men are an ick to me.." Nana mumbled as Lisa and her went a separate direction, looking for Y/n. "You have any idea where she went?" they said, looking around the halls. "No idea, you?" Lisa was also looking around to see if Y/n was near.

"Can't believe that dude ignored me! Like come on! You're a potential husband of Y/n's!" they said, raising her hands to their face. "I thought you didn't like him Nana?"

"I don't but..he's probably innocent in this situation, Y/n said the girl kissed him..from her perspective that's what she saw but from his..it could've been something totally different." Nana sighed as they turned the corner. "You know how happy she came to work when they started to actually date?"

Lisa smiled as she nodded. The two knew what was going on with Y/n and Sakusa before they actually made anything official. "She was smiling as if she got a new pet."

"Exactly! She actually cared for the dude! Out of the how many years we've known her, she hasn't smile like that and that says something." they turned another corner as they saw Y/n sitting down on a bench, both Lisa and Nana sitting next to her.

"Why aren't you talking to him?"

"I just can't."

Both Nana and Lisa looked at each other then to Y/n as she shook her head. "What time is it?" they asked as Lisa checked her phone. "It just turned twelve." she nodded. "Good, we're using our lunch time for this Y/n so you owe us dinner when we get home."

"Huh?!"

The two dragged Y/n around the hospital, trying to find Sakusa as they saw of few of his teammates. "Hey you, orange hair! Where Sakusa?" Lisa called out for him as his eyes widened. "Y/n—"

"Look dude we asked where he was not for you to look at our friend!" Nana said, scaring Hinata a bit as he pointed over to the room just a few doors down as they pushed Y/n over there, shoving her into the room as Sakusa looked at her, the patient as well.

"Oh Miss Y/n! It's nice to see you again!" the patient was a kid, he was seven years old. "Hi there Eiji, have you been drinking your medicine?" she went over to the boy, pulling him into a hug. "Yeah! Yeah!"

"Good because you want to be big and strong right?" he nodded, taking Y/n's hand. "So one day I can marry you Miss." Eiji kissed the back of her hand as she laughed. "You're too young, plus i'll probably be married by then." she sat on the bed.

"Yeah— well whoever you marry is um well not a good person! And that you should um marry me instead!" Eiji had a faint blush on his cheeks as he looked at her then to Sakusa. "Mommy said that I should find someone who would love me like you did with Sakusa!

"And so..that's I want you to marry me, so you can love me like Sakusa!..But you guys broke up..so I don't know if I want to marry you anymore.." Eiji crossed his arms, pretending to be mean, hoping she would change her mind.

"You'll find someone Eiji, don't worry."

"Yeah but I want you Miss Y/n! You're pretty too. No other girl can top that!" she only smiled, ruffling his hair.

"She is..isn't she?" Sakusa said, looking right at her as Eiji pushed him lightly, Y/n's eyes widened slightly as Eiji brought her into a hug.

"Back off! She's not yours anymore!"

She knew Sakusa wasn't lying because everything he said, he meant it. So she wondered if what he was going to tell her was the truth.

"She'll be mine soon."

-

the number thing was just the ending plot :)
no worriesssssss

two chapters

-