𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

Their phones were vibrating wayyyy too much, she was honestly confused on why until she looked on instagram. Watching how her feed was only just her and him, dancing in the rain. It was a picture that they didn't know was taken.

Sakusa looked over her shoulder, reading the replies and comments that were under the post, laughing at a few.

mitskistan

mitskistan now if that isn't love then idk what is!

𝗏𝗂𝖾𝗐 𝖺𝗅𝗅 20,378 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌

wesupportsakusaandy/n YEAH GUYS ITS HAPPENING

𝗏𝗂𝖾𝗐 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾

wealsosupportsakusaandy/n made a stan account for these two because why the hell not

bo.kou WHEN I SAID I WAS FINE THIRD WHEELING..I MEANT IT
|miyaatsumu @ bo.kou i second this

koemisakusa you're going to catch a cold kiyoomi
|kiyotoshisakusa @ koemisakusa he's fine! he's having a great time with y/n!

kiyoshi.s -_- i really dislike being single
|kotomi.s @ kiyoshi.s are you really going to comment under every single post they have together just because you feel single kiyoshi?
|kiyoshi.s @ kotomi.s sometimes its okay
|y/nl/n @ kiyoshi.s you'll get a girlfriend one day! :))
|kiyoshi.s @ y/nl/n you're too nice..

hinatasho YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE (only l/n, sorry omi! /hj ;D)
|sakusakiyoomi @ hinatasho idk how to respond to that..
|hinatasho @ sakusakiyoomi don't :3

motoyakomori i hope you miss your next game because of this /hj
  |sakusakiyoomi @ motoyakomori ..

y/nl/n i had a fun time though! :)
  |sakusakiyoomi @ y/nl/n me too
|wesupportsakusaandy/n @ sakusa kiyoomi @ y/nl/n DO YOU GUYS SEE THIS?!

"You had fun?"

"Yeah! Of course! I never danced in the rain before also." Y/n said, coming out the bathroom with a towel around her neck. "That shower felt so refreshing! Thank you for lending me some of your clothes." Sakusa looked at her, nodding as he stood up.

"It's no problem." he ruffled her hair. "I'm gonna shower now, you can just stay in the living room." she smiled, nodding as he lended her the remote, she heard the bathroom door close. She closed her eyes, putting her hands on her face.

'He's perfect!? He..ruffled my hair— Wait..Sakusa Kiyoomi..this is Sakusa..Kiyoomi.'

She sat straight, removing her hands from her face as she came to the realization that she was in his house, a famous volleyball player's house and being his fake girlfriend. "Oh my, i'm a lucky person..his fangirls would pay to be in my position— he's so sweet!" she whispered to herself, feeling her face heat up, not noticing how she quickly changed the topic.

She didn't notice he came into the living room ten minutes later until she felt him out his hand on her shoulder. "Y/n, i've been calling you for a while..do you want to go home now? It's getting late."

"Sorry and yeah, I have work tomorrow." he nodded as he grabbed his keys. The two exited out the house, both entering the car. He took note how she became less talkative than earlier. "Is something wrong?" he asked. "Huh— oh no! Everything's fine, just a bit tired that's all." she said, smiling while he nodded.

A bit later he heard soft snores, he looked beside him as Y/n was sleeping on the passenger door, leaning her head on her palm. Surprisingly, he actually enjoyed his weekend with her, usually he would've been home with his friends or by himself but her company gave him a different feeling.

His thoughts roamed his mind until he realized he was at her house. "Y/n..Y/n, we're here. You're home." she yawned, covering her mouth as she opened the car door. "Thank you for letting me over!" she waved goodbye, entering her home as she watched him drive off.

"Who ever he marries is a lucky person.."

-