𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

The next few days after the incident, her brother tried getting her out the room, tried to make her go to school. Her friend had even came by the house the day before to ask if she was okay.

B/n tried opening her room door but she had locked it,  he then found the key but she had placed a chair underneath the doorknob.

"Y/n..let me in."

She was sleeping in the corner of her room, the blanket was on her legs, almost coming off due to the wind coming out of the window. The picture she held close to her arms had flew out the window, leading into the backyard as it started to fall into the puddle of mud.

"Y/n, are you sleeping?!" he knocked louder, becoming a bit scared as he turned the knob repeatedly until their mother had came up with the key, putting it into the door knob but then kicked the door open. Y/n had woken up shaken, letting out a yelp as M/n rushed over to her.

"Y/n you can't be like this! Your teachers are calling me everyday.." she heard her mother sigh. "Just..get ready..his funeral is in two hours."

———

He felt her grip become tighter, his shirt being scrunched up as she continued to cry while he was rubbing his back. He hummed a few words, trying to get her to calm down. She was close enough for him to feel her heartbeat, it was pacing at a fast speed but it got slower and slower until her fingers let go of his shirt, mumbling an apology.

He lifted her head, cupping her face as he used his thumbs to wipe her tears. "Don't be sorry, you know it's okay to cry. I'll be here for you, I promise—" he felt her bring him into a hug.

"Promise?" he thought she seemed like a child as she pulled away. "Promise." he lightly smiled, giving her a sense of comfort while she continued to apologize as he sighed. "You don't need to say sorry Y/n." he held her hand, tracing circles on her palm. "And tell me if you're feeling that way, i'll try to do my best and help you."

She only nodded but he felt content that she answered. She had gotten out the car, leaning on it as he copied her. "I can call you..Kiyoomi, right?" she glanced at him, asking for reassurance. "Mhm, I don't mind."

"Well uh Kiyoomi, i'm sorry about my mother."

"I'm sorry about mine, I hate to say this but I know it would take some time for her to like you..possibly years knowing how she is." he said, not realizing how he said, seeming as if the two were in an actual relationship. She didn't catch it as she nodded. "I think mine likes you..maybe not your mom."

The two shared a laugh.

"Yeah. She just likes to push everyone's buttons until they snap so she can prove how she can be the bigger person..which I don't get." Sakusa said, scratching the back of his neck as he looked over to Y/n. Her eyes were still a bit red. He wanted to know why she was in that state and what caused it but he knew he couldn't just ask.

"Mom just likes to make others around her jealous of what she has, mostly brag about B/n and how successful he is." Y/n sighed, crossing her arms as she heard their name being called. "Kiyoomi! Y/n! It's starting!" Kotomi had called for them as they walked back into the house.

"Hey, are you feeling okay? You seemed uh what's the word..nervous? Or anxious back there?" Kotomi asked, rubbing Y/n's shoulder. "Yeah, i'm feeling fine, just remembering something that happened a few years ago." Kotomi nodded, she wanted to ask more, knowing that it wasn't just something but it wasn't her place. "Alright then, I hope you feel better now let's watch the wedding!" they walked into the backyard, following her family members as she was stopped by her grandmother.

"Y/n, it's been so long hasn't it?" her grandmother smiled. "It's only been two weeks since I saw you." Y/n said. "Really— by the way, you've grown so much! Do you still want to be a lawyer like your father?"

"Oh no..i'm a nurse now." Y/n tried to smile. "Oh a nurse! That's good too! Mhm! Now where's your father? I've been meaning to tell him congratulations on that raise he got." her grandmother looked around for her son but Y/n grabbed her shoulder.

"He's dead grandma..been for seven years."

"Oh..you know how your grandma gets! I'm sorry sweetie, come on, let's go sit down." she had grabbed Y/n's arm, locking it with hers as they walked towards the set of chairs at the front. "Y/n, you're sitting— never mind, just sit at the edge." M/n said, pointing to the empty seat.

"Your mother's still like that? If only D/n was here to knock some sense into her."

-

publishing my oikawa ff>>>

-