𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

He'd only drove as far as to the local gas station he had came across, not wanting to go too far as he didn't want to get lost. He only went inside to buy a few snacks, then went back into his car. He didn't open the candy, only looking at it as he set it aside.

His phone scared him, the ringing made him jump a bit, sighing as he picked it up.

"Yes?"

"Oooommmmmiiii." he heard the three collectively say into the phone.  "No." Sakusa almost hung up. "Wait before you hang up..we have a uh special request? From yours truly, Atsumu, Shoyo and Kou?"

"Don't even—"

"Can we meet your girlfriend?"

"Huh."

"Yeah, I mean you kinda always talk about her so—"

"Only if she's okay with it.." Sakusa cut him off while Atsumu, Bokuto and Hinata all high fived each other as Sakusa heard it in the background, sighing as he felt like it was a mistake. "When can we meet herrrr?"

"I'll ask."

"I'll ask. Well tell us when! Byeeeeee!" Atsumu mocked as he hung up the phone. Sakusa placed his phone to the side, driving out the parking lot as he tried to find his way back.

He surprisingly found the house, her family was still there, all outside with Kimiko and B/n, all talking with each other as he entered the house. "Kiyoomi, your back. Where'd you go?" Kotomi asked, handing him a cupcake they had handed out.

"Just to get something." he raised the small bag of sweets, taking the cupcake as he looked around for her brother. "Y/n's in her room, she went up there twenty minutes ago, hasn't came down since. I think she might've gotten tired." Kotomi lead the way to the stairs.

"Once you two get married, let it be a hidden wedding, don't invite anyone, just let it be you two, okay?" Kotomi said with a smile, it was a weird request but he actually didn't mind the idea—

"Okay." he gave her a smile, walking up the stairs as he went down the hallway. It was a bit obvious which room was hers, there was a small sticker half ripped near the doorknob. He thought she probably had a sticker phase during her elementary years, chuckling a bit as he knocked on the door.

He heard footsteps come near the door as it opened, seeing her poke her head out as her eyes slightly widened. "Kiyoomi, I thought you had an emergency?"

He forgot he had said that.

"Well, it turned out to be a false alarm. Sorry for leaving." he said, she opened the door more for him to come in. "Is that candy?" she lightly chuckled, pointing to the bag of candy. "Yeah? I got it uh for you." he handed her the bag, both walking towards her bed as she laid down on her stomach, him sitting next to her.

"How sweet of you Kiyoomi." she looked into the bag, choosing the bag of M&M's as she opened it, gesturing for him to open his hand while she placed some in his palm. "I thought I did something wrong to make you leave.." she mumbled, eating a few as he gave her an odd look.

"Why would you think that?" he leaned closer to her, pointing to his palm that he wanted more. "Well— I don't know." she sighed, placing the small bag over his hand.

"But, my girlfriend would never do something wrong to make me leave."

She felt her face start to heat up, becoming flustered as she felt his hand reach up to her face, turning it slightly to face him as he leaned close, his forehead touching hers as he smiled.

For once he didn't feel so lonely.

For once she didn't have to work so hard to be known.

"You never did anything wrong Y/n."

———

After he kissed her again, the two parted, both of their faces were flushed, looking flustered as the two tried to mutter out their words.

He only hugged her, trying to make her stop moving. She hugged back, leaning into his touch as she heard him say a few words, not understanding what he said.

"What did you say?"

"Be my girlfriend..Y/n."

He felt her heart start to beat faster, he didn't know of she was just nervous, going to say no if she was going to say yes.

He still asked either way.

"Be your girlfriend..? Like no fake girlfriend anymore?" she was surprised, he chuckled, nodding as he pulled away, his hands cupping her cheeks. "My girlfriend Y/n."

She only smiled and hugged him again.

"Of course Kiyoomi, i'd love to be yours."

-

is this too fast paced?

-