𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

"What happened—"

"Shut up."

"Y/n—"

"Shut up."

M/n looked to over to her daughter, going to grab her hand, wishing for Y/n to let her hold her but instead received a slap on the face.

"Why'd you bring me home? I don't want to be in this stupid fucking house. All it does is remind me how a horrible mother you are."

M/n had a shocked expression on her face, her cheek was starting to sting as she rubbed it. "It just reminds me how I could've down better— no it reminds me how I always had to try so hard for someone's attention!"

"Why'd you even call me in the first place?!"

"So we can work things out—"

"Work things out? I'm tired of it! We could've work things out years ago but all you did was praise B/n for everything he did and pushed me to become something you didn't!" Y/n stood up, walking towards the kitchen.

"Y/n don't—"

"Don't what? Who are you to tell me what to do? I'm sick and tired of everything! I should've done this before, why didn't I stick up for myself in high school? You never wanted me in the first place so why now? Why now?! During what happened in high school was the only time you cared! You know I never really had a childhood because I was pushed to become something I didn't want!" Y/n opened the freezer, taking out a bottle of liquor.

"Y/n—"

"Do you even love me? At this point I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't. I bet the only time you said you loved me was when I was born and how many years ago was that? Twenty three. Twenty three fucking years Mom!" she opened the lid, pouring it in a cup.

"Does anyone love me? Does anyone really want me? Mom do you want me? Does B/n even consider me as a sister?!" she raised the cup near her mouth, moving it bit down to see her mother's eyes.

"I wish I could just disappear because it already seems like im invisible in this fucking world already!" she drank the liquor before her mother grabbed the cup as she took the bottle away from her.

"I tried my best to be your definition of perfect! Is the kind of thanks I get Mom? Why can't you just accept me?! Why can't anyone accept me!?" Y/n tried to get the bottle back but M/n kept backing up, having tears in her eyes.

"Just give me the bottle—"

"Why are you doing this to yourself again—"

"Because it's the way I cope now give me the bottle—" she heard her phone ring, M/n taking the opportunity to hide the bottle as Y/n answered the phone, not checking the contact name.

"Hello—"

"Y/n where'd you go?"

"Oh, well actually I don't know. Why don't you ask that girl who was kissing you earlier?"

"Wait—"

"Bye Kiyoomi." she hung up the phone, going to block his number as she placed her phone into her pocket. "You know what, i'm gonna go. You can rot in the fucking ground for all I care." Y/n said, looking at her mother before she left the house.

She took M/n's car, driving to the nearest liquor store. She tried stopping herself but she couldn't bring herself to do it. She went inside, getting three bottles, all of the same kind as she went up to pay.
The cashier was giving her a look as she gave him her ID.

"You look too young—"

"Just hurry up so I can leave." he hesitated to nod as he passed her a black bag and a receipt before she left.

———

She placed the bag on the counter, taking one of the bottles out as she opened it, moving her head away from the smell, pinching her nose as she started to take a sip of it. She went over to her couch, taking her shoes off as she started to lay down.

Reaching for the remote, turning on the tv as she let it play in the background. Her phone was constantly ringing, looking at the screen before she heard a knock on the door. She lazily stood up, opening the door without checking who it was as she was brought into a hug.

"I know you're not fucking drinking!"

"Huh— Nana? Lisa?"

"I had a feeling you were down.."

-