𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

"Guys she's coming down the aisle!"

"Kotomi..stop crying."

"I can't help it! She's so pretty!"

The two were getting married! Hooray! His family and hers were mixed together, all seated around each other as they now considered themselves family.

Lisa, Nana and Kotomi were her bridesmaids as Kiyoshi, Komori and Atsumu were his groomsmen. Kotomi and Kiyoshi both walked together, sharing insults to each other about who should be able to help name Y/n and Kiyoomi's child.

Komori was walking with Nana, to his surprise she was nice than he thought but still a but scared of her. Lisa was keeping up with Atsumu but to her surprise he seemed more tolerable than she thought he would be.

Y/n was walking down the aisle with Kiyotoshi, he was happy that over the years he got to know her more as was glad that she saw him as a father figure, it made him cry just a bit..okay maybe for a few hours..days..maybe a few weeks.

M/n was invited and so was Koemi but the two never showed up, only giving money as a gift to which Y/n and Sakusa didn't get surprised as they expected nothing from them.

"How are you feeling?" Kiyotoshi whispered as she was looking straight at Kiyoomi. "Excited." was her one of her answers. "You're not scared?" she shook her head. "No because I know he's the one i'm going to be with, in our past lives, in our death and in our future." she said before she walked up.

Kiyotoshi was already crying, happy to see his son and future daughter in-law finally being happy. The two were about to say their vows as everyone was getting their eyes ready.

"Who would like to go first—"

"Me." they both said as everyone laughed. "Ladies first."

"Kiyoomi, when I was a little girl, I would dream about my wedding and how it would look, who I would invite and what flowers I would have but now that i'm having it..I didn't have to worry about that. All I wanted to have was you." she held his ring in between in her fingers.

"I stopped believing in love at first sight because I never thought i'd see the day where i'd be marrying someone as perfect as you. But then we met, I didn't really care who you were, if you were a famous volleyball player or if you were at top status, when we talked..it felt so true, so meaningful."

'Fuck..where's my tissue?!'

"And when I saw you, you just made my heart race as if I was a young girl having her first crush. And that's how I felt, from yesterday and the day before and the day before and many more days Kiyoomi. I just couldn't stop because I love you. And I still can't believe you came up to me and told me that you loved me."

"Just know Kiyoomi." she grabbed his hand, ready to put his ring on his finger. "That i've never been happier than I am with you." she slid the ring on his finger.

"Wow..okay..I didn't expect that I would actually need to bring a box of tissues to this." Komori really pulled out a box of tissues as he wiped his tears, passing a few to the others that were seated. Her ring was passed to him.

"Y/n, usually I would know what to say but right now I can't express my words. Even if I can't tell you how much I feel about you, i'll show you, for the rest of my life how much I love you."

'Man what the hell..this is supposed to be a wedding not a crying festival!'

"For the rest of my life, i'll show you how much you care to me, how much you mean to me and for the rest of my life i'll be dreaming of you and only you." he slid the ring onto her finger.

'What is going on today..'

"L/n Y/n, do you take Sakusa Kiyoomi to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"Sakusa Kiyoomi, do you take L/n Y/n to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"Then, in the power invested by me, you may now kiss the bride." Sakusa immediately brought her into a kiss as everyone else was clapping and crying at the same time. He pulled apart, cupping her cheeks as he smiled.

"Are you ready to go home Y/n?"

"We have a home..together?!" he carried her down the aisle as everyone else followed them out front. The two had got into the car, waving and thanking everyone else for coming as they drove off.

"Please don't make a grandchild yet!" Nana yelled as Lisa shook her head.

"We have a home together Y/n." Sakusa said as he smiled at her. "We do?!"

"We do."

———

The drive wasn't far as the area started to become familiar to her, she looked at her husband with shocked eyes. "Kiyoomi..did you—"

"I did." he parked the car in the driveway as she immediately got out. "You bought my old house? But why?"

"Well, you always said that this was your home Y/n." he brought her inside. "And when I saw that for sale sign a few years ago..I immediately bought it so no one else could have it." he brought her into a hug as she mumbled a thank you.

"Why do you always do nice things Kiyoomi?"

"Because I love you."

And so for the rest of the night, they were dancing in front of their family members, specifically 'Dreaming of You' by Selena. The one song he said he was going to dance with his future wife.

"You know..you really did come up to me and said I love you." she said as she remembered that Selena had sang that in her song.

"I did, didn't I?"

"Mhm."

"Well, I love you."

"I love you too."

𝗘𝗡𝗗

-

wow wow wow, i never thought i'd finish this book because it was my absolute favorite to write

also thank you to everyone who's still reading !!

i hope you have a great night/day/evening :)) <33

-