4

Hey guys !! So I was painting my house a few months back and I jumped to get a high spot, I somehow twisted my ankle and continued to walk on it till it sprained xD now I can pop my ankle xP

Deku pov ( 4 months later )

I'm helping a pregnant lady put her groceries into the trunk of her car when I hear a small giggle behind me. I look back to see a little girl crossing the street, looking to the side, I see a car diving over pretty fast. My eyes widen and I run over, practically tackling the little girl and rolling with her just as the car flies past us.

I let out a little sigh and pick her up, I look around and stare at her parents who are on the phone, I stomp over to them and set the little girl down before grabbing both of their phones and smashing them on the ground " what's wrong with you !?!? "

" Me !?!? What's wrong with you !?!? She was neerly hit by a car because you're too busy on your phones !! " I glare at them and start storming off to help the lady with her groceries while a few people yell at the parents " you didn't get hurt, did you ?? "

I look up at the lady and smile " no, no, I'm ok " I smile and she sighs a bit " I'm glad to hear that " I put the last of the bags in the trunk then close it " there all done " " here, thanks for the help " " oh no, I'm fine really " I start waving my hands infront of me.

It takes a few minutes, but, I manage to get her to put her money away, I help her into the car and she turns it on, I step to the side and start walking off with my hands deep in my pockets. I walk over to an Ultra Burger and wait in line while eyeing the menu boredly.

When it's my turn I step up to the front " hello welcome to Ultra Burger, how can I help you ?? " " Uhh, can I just have a large double quarter pounder and a large oreo milkshake ?? " " Yes, of course will that be all ?? " I nod once " mhmm " " ok that'll be $25.50, will it be for here or to take ?? "

" Here is fine " I hand her the money, that's when I notice the large chocolate chip cookies " uhh, can I have a cookie as well ?? " She nods " cookies are 1 extra dollar " I nod and hand her a dollar, she grabs some tongs and carefully grabs the cookie handing it to me along with little red number tag, a bold black 14 smack in the middle.

I walk off to a random table putting the tag on the edge of it and nibble on my cookie. When I finish eating I leave and just walk around town till I end up at a park, I sit down on a bench and start smoking some weed again, watching the kids run around and make random friends.

I sigh and slowly drift off to sleep, when I wake up, I see that someone took my joint. I reach up and pinch the bridge of my nose " seriously ?? That's low " I sigh and stand up, starting to walk around for a while. I hear and explosion making me snap around to see a building starting to fall.

My eyes widen and I start running over as people run away from it, I start flying and I start trying to push the building up with some clones of me " dammit !! " I look to the side " you 2 !! Go help the people get out !! " They nod and break the glass, flying inside.

I close my eyes tightly and grunt " what do you think you're doing kid !?!? " I look over to see a bulky guy with a whole bunch of dynamites around his body. He trows a grenade at me and I make a portal making it get thrown off into the ocean.

I grunt again as the building falls a bit more, the guy the starts trying to throw everything at me ' DAMNIT I CAN'T DO THIS ALONE !! WHERE IN THE FUCKING HELL ARE THE HEROS !?!? " I suddenly get punched in the face making me fall to the side.

" You should learn how to be more attentive !! " I look to the side and see a little kid at the bottom, crying out for his mom. My eyes widen and I start trying to fly over to him, but, the guy gets in my way, forcing me to start fighting him.

I look over at my clones " one of you !! Help the kid " " TOO LATE !! " I look over at he guy terrified as he drops a bomb making me gasp " NOO !! " I start flying over, but, the guy grabs me and forces me to watch the bomb go off right beside the kid. The next thing I see, is red.

I throw my head back and hit his nose he lets go of me and stumbles back " YOU BASTARD !! " I put my hand out and make a black hole appear behind the guy, I watch as he screams out in pain, getting sucked in, his blood splattering all over the sidewalk.

I breath heavily and close my hand into a tight fist, making the black hole disappear. I slowly look to the side to see pro hero Endeavor rush over, I turn and glare at him " you !! " I point at him angrily while tears run down my cheeks.

" IF YOU WOULD HAVE CAME SOONER HE WOULD STILL BE ALIVE !! " I then point over at the kids body part " HE WAS ONLY 7 AND HES DEAD BECAUSE YOU TOOK YOUR SWEET TIME IN GETTING HERE YOU BASTARD !! "

" Calm down kid, we can't save everyone " " YOU LITTLE BITCH !! ITS A HEROS JOB TO SAVE PEOPLE AND YET YOU SAY THAT !?!? HOW CAN YOU CALL YOURSELF A HERO IF YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT EVERYONES LIFE AND SAFTY !?!? " I storm up to him and slap him as hard as possible.

Then I start running back home, I throw myself onto the bed and start sobbing a little ' I couldn't save him, I wasn't strong enough, I have to get stronger, so that I can save everyone " I look up feeling determined. At night I walk around till I turn a corner and bump into someone.

I look up a bit and see both Eraserhead and Present Mic " you " Eraser grabs me by the front of my shirt making me sigh a bit, I watch his hair starts floating, but, I just put my head down and frown a little " can I ask you something Eraser ?? "

He grunts making me sigh again, I slowly look up at him with watery eyes " why did you become a hero ?? " He looks a little shocked, but, answers none the less " I wanted to save people " I the turn towards Mic " what about you ?? "

He rubs the back of his neck a bit " well, at first it was because I just thought it was cool, but, then I met Shouta, and all I wanted was to do nothing but save people from harm " I slowly look down " why did you become a vigilant little listener ?? "

" I didn't want people to be hurt like me I didn't want anyone to have to suffer like I did " I look away a bit " I couldn't help someone today, and, they got killed " I slowly look up at them " what did you guys do for your fist killed victim ?? " They look at each other for a second before turning to look at me.

" Well, I was shocked and terrified for a few days, I shut myself off and pushed everyone away, I was .... broken, but, then I started training myself harder and eventually I realized that we can't save everyone, but, I'll sure as hell try too save as many people as I can "

I smile softly and turn to Mic " I broke down, cried for days, and pushed everyone away from me, I too started training harder before realizing that it wasn't my fault, I was all alone and couldn't do much, I then realized that we can't save everyone, we win some, we loose some, that's just how it is in this messed up world "

I frown a little as my eyes start getting watery again, I look down and sniff a little " c-can I .... nevermind " I look away a bit " what is it little listener ?? " I slowly look back up at them " can I .... have a h-hug ?? Please ?? " Saying that they were shocked would be an understatement " no, you're just gonna try to excape again "

I frown and look down again after a few seconds, Eraser blinks allowing me to use my quirk to teleport myself behind him. " THE HELL !?!? " I smirk and shoot out a bunch of pink, purple, and, blue glittery glue onto Eraser while I shoot out a bunch of black glittery glue on Mic before running off laughing.

Hey guys soo here's a new chapter hope you enjoyed 🧡💚

1530 words