32

Hey guys!! So I was gonna update sooner but I was waiting for my tablet to come in, and then I started drawing sorry 😅 Also, I decided to delete my Patreon but you can still support my work on Ko-Fi, my link is in my bio. If y'all are interested, you can see my drawings on Twitter as SNS_BKDK (don't be surprised, they're not that good lol)

Deku pov

It's been two weeks since the gym incident and Kacchan hasn't talked to me unless it's absolutely necessary, which isn't very often. Right now, I'm laying down in bed, sleeping in a little longer than usual since I came home late last night.

"Wake up Izuku!!" I feel something heavy land on my stomach, knocking all the air out of my lungs with a loud 'OOF' I blink my eyes open as I look up at Ren, Akio standing besides her with a large grin on his face. "What's going on??"

"We made you breakfast!!" "did you now??" "Uh-huh, Bakugo helped us!!" "Right~" Akio carefully hands me the tray with pancakes and eggs as I slowly sit up, holding back a wince as I feel pain shoot up my back. They both sit on the bed in front of me, watching me closely as I take a large bite of the pancakes.

"They're good, thank you guys" "yay!!" "Glad you liked it Izu" I close my eyes and smile as I continue eating, making small talk with the kids. Once I finish eating, I stand up and change out of my pajamas, slipping on a green shirt and dark blue sweats.

Once I change, I grab the dirty dishes, the three of us making our way back down the stairs and towards the common area. As I open the door with my hip, my work phone starts ringing "Akio, can you take the dishes for me?? I have to answer this"

"Ok" they both walk off as I take my phone out of my pock and answer "Who is this and how do you have my number??" "It's good to hear you too" I perk up slightly, walking across the hall and into the laundry room, making sure there's no one in there.

I quickly disable the cameras and voice recorders before speaking again. "Well well well, if it isn't my favorite villain, Dabi" "awee, I'm honored to be your favorite" I roll my eyes with a small chuckle, hearing him let out his own chuckle on the other line. "So, what's up??"

"I have information about that mafia you asked me to look into" I lean against the washing machine narrowing my eyes as I glare at the ground. "What you got for me??" "They're going to have a trade tonight, weapons, drugs, people. Ya'know, the usual" "Get on with it Dabi"

"So serious" I can just hear his sarcastic pout "Touya" "alright alright, jeez" I hear him let out a huff before continuing. "They're working on plans to take over Musutafu, inside of a few weapons there are some coded instructions on how to built a bomb that can wipe out an entire city"

"If they get their hands on those instructions then they'll be unstoppable, you can't let that happen" "and I won't, where's the trade gonna be??" "Somewhere in the west abandoned shipping dock. There's one more thing you have to know"

"What is it??" "The person who made the instructions of the bomb is going to be there, you have to kill him or else the raid will be all for naught" "Got it, I'll talk to you later" "wait" "yeah??" "....how's Shouto??" "he's fine Touya, a little stand offish and anti-social, but that's to be expected"

"Yeah, keep an eye on him for me ok??" "Whatever, see ya" I hang up the phone, biting my lip as I walk out of the laundry room, making my way into the common area. I look up, seeing Ren and Akio giggling loudly as they get chased by Sero and Kaminari.

I turn my head and look over at Kacchan, whose putting his shoes on, getting ready to leave. I quickly jog up to him, reaching out and grabbing his elbow. "I need you to look out after the kids tonight" he turns his head and looks down at me with a glare.

"Oh, you think I'm good enough to look after them now?? I thought I was barley helping you" I let out a sigh, letting go of his arm. "If you don't want to then fine, I'll find someone else to watch them, thanks" I turn around and start storming off.

"Deku, wait" "It's fine, I'll leave them with Todoroki or Momo" "would you stop, I'll watch over them" "I don't want to force you" "fucking hell Deku!! You can't force me to do shit, I'll look over them!!" "Whatever, tell me when you change your mind"

I walk over to Mr. Aizawa's room, opening the door to see him with a towel wrapped around his waist, his hair wet from a shower, and water running down his chest and stomach, soaking into the towel. "Midoriya!!" I ignore him, closing the door behind myself.

"We have a problem" "Can it wait?? I'm a little busy if you haven't noticed" "No, we only have till tonight before the city burns" "it's too early for this, get out of my room" I ignore him again, sitting down on his bed as we glare at each other.

"You hate me, I get it" I ignore the small pang in my chest and continue "I got information, don't ask me how or from who, about a mafia trade that's going to be going down tonight. In a few weapons there's information to build a bomb."

"If the Yakuza get their hands on the info, then they'll be unstoppable. I need your help to stop them, or at least distract them long enough for me to destroy the weapons with the instructions" He raises a brow at me "I thought you were too good to need help Bunny"

I feel my stomach drop as the overwhelming feeling of being alone slams into me. My eyes becoming slightly glassy, my throat burning as a lump quickly forms. I just nod and look away, clearing my throat as I stand up "o-ok" and walk out, closing the door behind me.

I walk back into the common area looking around where I see everyone laughing and having fun together. 'Get it together Izuku, you don't belong here, or anywhere. Your only purpose is to keep Musutafu safe without anyone knowing, don't let emotions bring you down'

I turn away from everyone, walking up the stairs to the roof, where I slip my hand into my shadow and pull out my planing notebook. I flip though a few pages before stopping at an empty page, letting out a small sigh "better start planning my attack"

I sit there for a good three or four hours before I hear the door open. "There you are, the kids were starting to worry" I let out a small hum, scribbling down a few ideas "I'll go down in a bit, I'm busy right now" Kacchan sits down besides me "with what??"

"None of your business Katsuki" 'don't get involved with me, you'll either get hurt or leave me' I hear him let out a scoff before standing up and walking away again. I let out a sigh before making myself a fat joint, putting everything away in my shadow.

I lean back on my hands, lighting one end of the joint and putting the other end against my lips, inhaling deeply before looking up at the clouds. I lay down on my back, deciding to cloud watch for a while and relax before having to go inside and socialize.

Half way through the joint I use my quirk to see how mom is doing, seeing her laughing loudly as she holds up a pregnancy test to her boyfriend, whose jumping around whooping in excitement. "we're gonna gonna be parents, can you believe it!!"

"I know, I'm so excited!!" I feel sadness crash into me, quickly getting rid of the image as I sit up, yelling as I reach up and pull my hair "excited?! EXCITED?! WHY AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU?! WHAT DID I EVER DO FOR YOU TO HATE ME LIKE THIS?!"

I let out a loud sob, tears I've been holding back for years starting to leaking down my cheeks "someone, just end me already" I wrap my arms tightly around myself, trying, and failing, to stop myself from crying anymore than I already have.

"S-Stop it, stop being so weak. you already know she hates you, she always has and she always will, just like everyone else will. You mean nothing, so STOP CRYING ALREADY!!" I force myself to turn off my emotions, sniffling as I reach up and dry my eyes with my palm. "Time to go"

Hey guys, so this chapter took all day, I'm so tired lol. I'll try to update another one of my books tomorrow, if I don't it's because I got busy. Anyway, hope you guys enjoyed!! 🧡💚

1550 words