8

Oof Kaminari 🤤🥵 So I'ma use this as a small venting spot, tell me something you're tired of hearing, I'm tired of people telling me I can't do shit when I'm trying my hardest to please them

Deku pov

I open my eyes and turn around before sitting up with a groan, I twist my back around being satisfied with it popping before twisting the other way to do the same. I stand up and stretch out a bit before changing into my vigilant costume and walking out.

I walk around town, mostly stopping people getting mugged, I saved a drunk girl from getting raped, and three drug deals. My work phone suddenly rings and I take it out of my pocket and answer " hello ?? " " Help me, please " I furrow my brows a little " where are you ?? "

" I d-don't know, please, before he gets back " " don't worry, I'll find you, just keep calm and don't be too loud, just focus on on your breathing, in through you nose, out through your mouth, ok ?? " " O-Ok, please hurry " " I will " I make a light blue screen appear infront of me.

" What's your full name ?? And how old are you ?? " " Yuri Taiyō and I'm 15 " " ok, give me a sec, show me Yuri Taiyō " I watch as the screen flickers a little then I see a girl, chained up in what looks like a basement " do me a favor and show off a random number on your fingers "

" O-Ok ?? " I watch as she slowly lifts her hand up, lifting up two fingers " two ?? " " H-How did you know ?? " " I'm on my way, don't freak out " I hang up and look back over at the screen " show me how to get to her " an arrow then appears pointing behind me.

I turn around and start sprinting off following the arrow as I watch the girl on the screen " no wai- please !! " I see a guy with bright red hair walking over to her with a sadistic smirk in place " I've had a stressful day today ya'know "

( A/N ⚠️ RAPE WARNING IF THIS MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE SKIP TO NEXT WARNING ⚠️ )

He chuckles darkly as he stops infront of her, he starts unzipping his pants making my eyes widen " no, please " " suck " he pulls his pants down, his 4 inch dick popping out " please, don't make me " I watch as he grabs a handful of her hair and forces his dick in her mouth.

I start running even faster, my legs and lungs are burning but I ignore it and continue to run " fuck yes, choke on it bitch " I start using a speed quirk while following the arrow still " lay down slut " he forces her down on her back by her hair " please, no !! I don't want to !! "

" Like I give a damn !! " He slams his fist into her side a few times before forcing himself into her. I watch as she throws her head back and chokes on a scream as he rams himself into her " don't !! Stop !! " He chuckles again " don't stop ?? Alright then, I won't " he speeds himself up some more.

( A/N ⚠️ WARNING OVER YOU CAN READ FROM HERE ⚠️ )

" you have arrived at your destination " I look up at the baby blue house as I run up to the brown door and phase through the it before running over to the door in the living room, I kick it open and run down the stairs only to see the guy standing up over the girl holding a katana.

I narrow my eyes and growl " you bastard " I run up to him and start a hand to katana combat, I make sure that he has no chance of getting to the girl as we fight. He suddenly brings the katana down and cuts me from the left side of where my neck and shoulder meets all the way down to the right side of my hip.

The girl yells out in horror as blood splatters all over the floor, I hiss out in pain but continue to fight him. I see him flicker his eyes to the girl and I take that chance to ram my harden hand through his shoulder. He yells out and drops the katana so I kick it away before knocking him out cold.

I look back at the petrified girl and walk up to her " it's ok " I see her eyes widen a little " y-you're the guy I called " I nod and kneel down beside her before grabbing the chains and pulling them till they snap off her ankles " thank you " I nod make a blanket before wrapping it around her.

I pick her up and teleport us to a hospital, I walk inside and a few nurses run over to us " here let me take her " I hand her over to a guy nurse and teleport back to the house. I make my blood disappear as I tie the guy up and then pull him out by the hair.

I leave him on the street before leaving a note on the door with his blood saying ' rapist and kidnapper, bunny ' on it. I teleport back home and take my costume off before jumping into the shower with a groan of pain escaping my lips. After I manage to stop bleeding in the shower I step out and carefully dry myself off.

I rub some gauze all over the cut before wrapping my shoulder, neck, chest, and waist up. Sure I can just heal myself, but, I don't like relying on my quirk for everything, if it's not absolutely necessary, I don't really use it, all the strength I have is thanks to working out, not because of my quirk.

I carefully lay down on my bed and let out a tired sigh before groaning and putting my hands up to my face ' I have to do my homework, damn it !! I hate school ' I carefully sit up and walk over to my backpack before walking back over to my bed and flopping down and working on the dang sheets.

After 20 minutes, I finish and just stuff them back into my backpack, not caring whether they get wrinkled or not. I close my backpack and toss it to the side before laying back down and putting my phone to charge as I drift off to sleep.

I wake up about an hour later thanks to my alarm, I feel my eyes get watery before I let out a frustrated whine and start kicking my legs around a little " I just wanna sleEepah~ " I slam my hand down onto my phone and tap the screen a few times till the annoying thing turns off.

I lay there for a few minutes before getting up with a loud groan. I slip on my uniform, since I'm in my boxers, and get ready for school, when I'm done, I grab my backpack and sling it over my shoulder. As I walk to school I help out a few people by doing small things, helping them cross the street, putting groceries in a car, and give every homeless person I come across some money.

As I walk into class everyone turns towards me making me furrow my brows " wait what ?? I'M LATE !?!? " I yank my phone out of my pocket and check the time making me get even more confused " how is it this late ?? " " Why are you late to my class Midoriya ?? " I look up at Aizawa " I was helping a couple a people on the way "

I reach up and rub the back of my neck nervously " I guess I lost track of time, sorry Aizawa " I see Kacchan stand up and storm over to me. I put my hand down and stare at him boredly " you. fucker, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU !?!? HUH !?!? " I just shrug " everything I guess "

He growls and grabs me by the shirt " she was waiting outside the gate for you " " like I care " " SHE'S YOUR MOTHER !! " " SHE WANTED ME DEAD, NOW FUCK OFF !! " I push him off of me and start walking over to my seat. I drop my shoulder, letting my backpack fall to the ground before I collapse in my seat.

" Bastard " " I've been called worse " I flip him off before looking over at Mr. Aizawa. He sighs and tells Kacchan to sit down. After three long and agonizing periods, All Might tells us to change into our p.e. uniforms and meet up in the training room.

I stand up and grab my suitcase, change in the changing room, and walk out. I end up being the first one there again, I look up at All Might as he turns towards me " do you want an autograph ?? " I scoff and roll my eyes " no thanks " saying he was shocked would be and understatement " o-oh, uhh, ok .... why not ?? "

" Sure you're the number one hero, but, I've seen better heros then you " he just keeps quiet after that. After a bit everyone gets here, even Aizawa " ok, today you guys are gonna be sparing, for this one time, I'll allow you to pick your partners, you have two minutes, go "

Hey guys so guess what ?? This chapter was way to long xD I hade it up to 2600 something words but decided to cut it in half I'll be posting the other half in a few minutes xD hope you enjoyed ❤️ Yuri means Lily and Taiyō means Sun

1592 words