30

Hey guys, I know it's been a while since I last updated but I've been busy with school, I'll try updating every (help, I forgot how to spell every for a second 😭😭) weekend or so.

Shout out to 8candy8 for threatening me in our private chat 🤗, this chapter's for you, lol. Don't forget, you can read early Wattpad updates on my Patreon, just click the link in my bio.

Deku pov

The four of us make our way towards the checkout. As we wait in line I feel a small tap to my shoulder, I look back at Kacchan with a slight frown plastered on my face. "Yeah??" "Lets talk later, ok??" I let out a small sigh "We don't have to Kacchan, It's fine."

I look away but I feel him grab my arm "I said, let's talk later, ok??" I side-eye Kacchan, narrowing my eyes slightly. "Yeah, whatever" I see him nod from the corner of my eye before we walk up to the checkout lady. "Hello, I hope you found everything you were looking for."

I nod with a slight hum as Kacchan passes me the groceries and I place them on top of the conveyor belt, the lady scanning everything as she "subtly" eyes me. Once she's done scanning she presses her arms together, making her boobs pop out slightly more.

"Will that be all??" "Yeah" "Ok, that comes to a total of $84.76" I take out my card and swipe it on the machine, pressing in my pin. While I pay Kacchan bags the groceries with Akio's help, Ren being distracted by one thing or another. I watch as the lady rips my receipt out before grabbing a pen and writing down her phone number.

"Here you go, have a nice day" she winks at me making me roll my eyes before walking away. I shove the receipt into my pocket and quickly help Kacchan finish bagging the food before we walk off. As we walk down the sidewalk, Ren and Akio have their arms wrapped around each other, hopping over the cracks on the sidewalk.

It doesn't take long before we get back to the dorms, the kids running in to play twister with Mina, Sero, Uraraka, and Hagakure. "Oh, you guys went shopping, thank you" I nod at Iida as he, Momo, and Ojirou start putting everything away. I walk over to the common room and sit down on the couch beside Todoroki, who's eating a bowl of cold soba.

I watch as the kids struggle to reach one color or another before Uraraka slips, falling on top of everyone with a loud 'THUD' I snort a little as Mina smacks her face on the floor before lifting her head up and starts laughing. "C'mon you two, Let's change you out of your uniform before you rip it."

They both nod as the three of us make our way up to our dorm room. I close the door and lock it before making my way over to the closet, grabbing some light grey shorts and a baby blue shirt for Akio. I toss the clothes into Akio's face earning a 'HMPT' noise from him before he whines "Izukuuu~"

I chuckle a little before turning around and going through Ren's pile of clothes, I pull out a plain white shirt along with dark blue overall shorts. I toss them at her as well, hitting the back of her and earning a giggle from her. "Alright, go ahead and change, you guys can go play for a while before doing your homework."

"Ok!!" I turn back towards the closet, pulling out some dark grey sweats along with a black shirt. I walk into the bathroom and start changing hearing Ren yell out that they're leaving before the door slams shut, making me chuckle with a small shake of my head.

Once I finish changing, I grab the dirty clothes basket before I walk out of the bathroom, grabbing the kids uniform off of the bed and making my way downstairs, into the laundry room. I separate the clothes in three piles, darks, colors, and whites, making sure there's nothing in any pockets.

I then turn on the washers, letting them fill up with water before shoving the three piles into the washing machines , pouring in a good amount of soap and fabric softener into the soap departments. After I finish with that, I walk out, making my way back upstairs to my room where I start cleaning it.

Picking up random scraps of paper, wrappers, and shoes. I throw the trash away and organize a few other nick-knacks, when I finish, I grab the trash, tying up the bag before replacing it with a clean one. I grab the trash bag before walking out of my room, down the stairs, and out of the dorms.

I throw the bag away in the trash can outside, as I turn around I see Kacchan walking down the three steps of the dorm building and making his way towards me. I let out a sigh through my nose as I walk up to him. "About earlier, at the store" "listen Kacchan, I don't really care, so just drop it ok??"

I see him press his lips together in a straight line before nodding "a-alright, whatever" I frown slightly before sighing "don't get me wrong Kacchan, I'm not rejecting you or whatever, I just don't care about many things at this point. A relationship being one of those things"

I shrug a little before looking down at the ground "I've been through a lot, seen a lot, I just- I don't really care for having a partner right now, I just want to focus on work and the kids and not have to worry about .... distractions" I flinch a little at how that sounds before peeking back up at him.

"I understand Deku, I thought the same thing for years, but after spending time with you I felt .... a spark I guess you can say, I don't fucking know" he reaches over and grabs my chin, tilting my head up before he leans in, pressing his lips against mine for a few seconds before he pulls away. "I'll change your mind, watch me" He smirks before walking down the path and starts to jog away. I reach up and touch my lips gently as I feel my cheeks heat up slightly "B-Baka"

Looks like they're finally getting somewhere guys xD don't forget to comment and follow me for more, I hope you enjoyed 🧡💚

1082 words