23

Heyyy, sorry for the long wait, I've been too lazy to live lately so yeah, hope you enjoy this cursed image and chapter

Deku pov

"Oh wow Ren, they're so pretty. Who did it ??" "Mina-san did !! Do you like them ??" "Mhm, they're cute" she smiles brightly before running away again. I walk to my room and quickly take off my costume before walking back down to the common room with my hands in my pockets.

"Do you guys want to go to the mall ??" Ren snaps her head towards me so fast I think she gave herself whiplash. "The mall !?!?" "Yup" "YAY !!" I look up at everyone else "who else wants to come ?? My treat" "well when you put it like that, sure !!"

Uraraka then stands up with a large smile plastered on her face. "Yeah no kidding, free stuff is the best !!" Mina jumps up from the couch, fist bumping the air. "I'll go too, I need to buy a few things" Kacchan stands up and stretches his arms above his head.

The whole class ends up going. I hold onto Rens hand as we walk around the mall, everyone splitting up in small groups to do thier own shopping. Though, a few stay with me because I said that I don't mind paying for anyone.

"Izuku" I look down at Ren with a raised brow. "Yes Ren ??" "Can we go in there ??" I look to the side to see an art store beside us. "Of course we can" Ren smiles brightly before dragging me towards the store, Kacchan, Akio, Kirishima, Mina, Uraraka, Hagakure, Todoroki, Aoyama, Jirou, and Momo following behind us.

We walk in and Ren quickly starts running up and down the halls, looking for something. "She likes art ??" I look over at Kirishima and nod. "Yeah, her mom was a painter before she passed. She feels closer to her mother when she draws or something" "I see"

Ren suddenly runs up to me practically vibrating, holding out a full art kit with fifty coloring pencils, fifty oil pastels, four erasers, two sharpeners, fifty crayons, fifty markers, some paints, eight paint brushes, a few rulers, and a compass. "Can I get this !?!?" "Shh not so loud Ren" I chuckle at her excitement before nodding "but, yes. You can get it"

(This but with rulers, brushes, and crayons)

"THANK YOU~ !!" She wraps her arms around my legs as she lets out a squeal, then she grabs my pants and drags me over to the register to pay. "That'll be $83.60 sir" I take my wallet out then I swipe my card. The lady nods and hands me the bag with the art kit.

I grab it a say a small "thank you" before walking over to my classmates again. "Does anyone else want anything from here ??" They all either shake their head or mumble out a little"no, we're good" I nod once "ok then, what store should we go to next ??"

"Can we go to the music store ??" I look down at Akio and nod "sure" he smiles softly then we start walking off, Akio and Jirou making small talk about music and instruments. Once we get to the store, Akio makes a bee line for the guitars. I watch as he carfully analysises them, brushing his fingers over some and lightly stroking some other cords.