6

Hey guys, sorry for not updating in a while, I'm still at my aunts house

Deku pov

I reach over and grab his throat while I glare at him " you're. giving. me. a. headache " I growl and let go of him before standing up. I watch as he stands up and glares at me " you think that just because you have a quirk now you can do this shit to me, huh you bastard !?!? "

I roll my eyes " whatever Kacchan, see ya in class " I put my hands in my pocket and jump off of the roof bending one leg slightly " DEKUUU !! " When I get close to the bottom I start making myself float then I just walk off to class boredly.

' Why did I come here again ?? Oh right, to train my quirk ' I sigh and continue to walk to class. Once there I lean back in my chair and wait for the bell to go off. After a few minutes, the bell rings and everyone piles in and takes a seat.

Kacchan storms up to me and grabs me by the shirt, I just stare at him boredly " what the fuck is wrong with you !?!? " I shrug " what isn't wrong with me ?? " He opens his mouth to talk, but, Mr. Aizawa beats him " the bell already rang, sit down and stop fighting " Kacchan clicks his tounge before letting go and sitting in his seat.

" Alright, for this period you guys are going to be designing your hero costumes, when you're done, just leave it at my desk, be quiet while I take a nap, don't wake me up " I take out a notebook and start drawing it out.

I already know what I what, it's going to be exactly the same as my vigilant costume, only difference is that it's going to be dark green with black stripes, a red utility belt, white gloves with little blue stripes, and red shoes. When I finish, I rip out the page before standing up and leaving the page on his desk.

I walk back over and sit down in my seat, I lay my head down and drift off to a light sleep. After school I walk around town till I get to my " house " I walk in and quickly do my homework before I change and walk out, starting on my patrol.

Half way through it, I take out a fat joint and start smoking as I walk around town. 10 minutes later, I suddenly hear a loud scream for help and start running towards it. I run into an alley to see a guy holding a knife up to a girls throat.

" Try something again and I'll kill you, right here, right now, bitch " I calmly walk around the corner and start talking " I wouldn't do that if I were you " " who the fuck are you !?!? " I start walking up to him " the vigilant Bunny "

I watch as he presses the knife harder into her throat " TAKE ONE MORE STEP AND I'LL DO IT !! " " No, you won't " I continue walking as he takes a step back " I WILL !! " " Do it then, if you're so confident, go on, do it " I narrow my eyes at him and watch as he takes another step back.

" Exactly " I reach up and grab his wrist and twist it, he yells and I pull the girl behind me. I twist his arm behind his back till I hear a satisfying pop from his shoulder. He yells out in pain and I drop him to the ground with a sadistic smirk in place " stop right there "

I turn around and glare at the number 2 hero, Endewhore as I like to call him, I click my tounge and point over at the now traumatized girl who's leaning against the wall " he tried to kill her " he narrows his eyes a little making me roll mine.

" He didn't have it in him, he's a coward you can tell because of his eyes " I smirk a little and make a small salute " later gator " I then teleport myself back " home " and start getting ready for the night.

A few hours later, I'm sitting in my seat in class with my head laying in my arms as I drift off to sleep. I suddenly here the bell ring making me jump and stand up, I pull a pocket knife out of my back pocket and flip it open earning a few shocked looks.

I furrow my brows and look around a bit " Midoriya, why do you have a knife in school ?? " I look over at Mr. Aizawa and sigh a little before putting it away again " sorry the bell scared me " " that doesn't answer my question "

I shrug as I sit down again " because I always have it on me " " you do know that you can't bring a weapon to school, right ?? " I nod " yeah, but, whatever " " it's not whatever " he holds his hand out and I groan before taking it out if my pocket and trowing it at him.

He catches it and stuffs it into his pocket " I'm going to have to call your parents because of this " I shrug again " don't have any " Kacchan then turns around and glares at me " yes you do, you still have aunty " " uh no I don't, she's dead to me "

He stands up and grabs me by the shirt " SHE'S BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU THIS WHOLE TIME YOU BASTARD " " yeah because she doesn't have a punching bag anymore " " you little- " Mr. Aizawa cuts him off " enough Bakugou, we'll talk about this later "

He growls and let's go of me before sitting down in his seat again. I make my pocket knife reappear in my pocket and I smirk slightly " alright then, today were going to be training your quirks, go change into your p.e. uniforms and meet me outside "

We watch as he pulls out a small black remote and hits a red button on it before some drawers come out of the wall. I stand up and walk over to grab mine before I walk to the dressing rooms.

I open a random locker and start unbuckling my shirt, I slip it off of my back and fold it up. I hear a bunch of gasp so I turn around curiously and see everyone starring at me " what ?? " I raise a brow at them.

" What happened to you Midoriya ?? " I look over at Kaminari before I look down at myself " oh this, it's nothing, don't worry about it " I turn around and put my shirt into the locker " bullshit " " think whatever you want Kacchan, I'm fine, really "

" D-Did you mom do that ?? " I look over to see how scared and worried Kirishima looks before looking away and sighing " no .... well, not all of it at least " I slip my pants off then start folding them before putting them in the locker.

I turn around to see everyone starring at me as they change. I slowly reach up and gently trace my fingers over a small scar on my hand " she only gave me this one to be honest, the rest are from survival "

I turn back around and start changing, I suddenly hear another loud gasp so I turn to see Mineta " look at what I have found !! Our upper class men have left a prize for us, we have to honor them by doing what they have started !! "

I then realized the small hole on the wall, I storm over as he babbles on about wanting to see the girls, but, he doesn't get the chance as I pull him away and drop kick him " YOU WILL LEARN TO RESPECT WOMAN, OR SO HELP ME YOU'LL HAVE TO DEAL WITH ME, GOT IT !?!? GOOD !! "

I turn back around and touch the wall, making the hole fill back up with cement before I storm off and meet Mr. Aizawa outside " oh, I'm first ?? " He just nods so I make myself float and lay back " I'ma take a nap " " you can't do that kid " " mmm, watch me "

Hey guys so it's 11:53 right now, you better have enjoyed this or I'll go Sangwoo on you -.-

1371 words