17

I had to sweep the rain water off the roof because it was dripping into the room and then I fucking slipped near the edge and nearly shit myself today xD I'm ok though 😊

Deku pov

" Why do you wanna know ?? " " Oh, I don't know, maybe because of the fact that everyday you have new wounds on you ?? " I raise a brow " you check me out ?? What are you, gay ?? " " You have a problem with that ?? " I look over at Kaminari and shake my head " no, I'm gay myself. I don't do discrimination " " that's good to know "

" What. Is. Your. Job ?? " " It's a profession " " what kind ?? " " One that pays " he growls loudly and starts releasing a few small explosions. " Deku " " yeah ?? " " WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WORK AS !?!! " " I told you not to cuss around my kids Katsuki "

I see him shiver a little before going back to glaring at me. " Just fucking say what you work as " he then smirks " or are you embarrassed of your job ?? " " No, I'm actually very proud of my profession, just don't feel like telling ya is all " I shrug then look down at Ren " why don't you take my turn Ren ?? "

" Hold the fu- .... phone ?? You still haven't answered me " " and I'm not going to so, your turn Ren " " kk " she grabs the bottle and spins it, after a few seconds it stops on Kirishima " truth or dare Kirishima ?? " " Uhh, why not, dare !! " " I dare you to kiss Izu !! " " Hah ?? " " W-wh-what !?!? " " Yeah, no " I lift the kids up and walk off into the kitchen " oh c'mon Izu " " I ain't kissing anyone "

I jump onto the counter and start eating a peach while everyone continues to play. When I finish I toss the seed into the trashcan just as Kacchan walks in " what do you work as ?? " I sigh " what do you care ?? " " Because I'm worried " I furrow my brows and look up at him.

" What, why ?? " " What do you mean ' why ' ?? You come home at three in the morning full of bruises, cuts, and blood. What do you work as, please Izuku, tell me " I look into his eyes for a few seconds before sighing. " Follow me " he nods as I jump off the counter and start walking off.

I walk into the common room and glare at everyone " you better not do anything to them or I'll rip off your limbs one by one " I walk off to my room, Kacchan following close behind. I close the door and lock it before taking a seat on the bed.

" Have you ever heard of the vigilant Bunny ?? " " Yeah ?? He gives the cops a hard time and from the look of it, Mr. Aizawa as well " I snort and nod " yeah it's funny " " .... You're him, aren't you ?? " I nod once " it was on accident really, I saved this girl from getting raped and I, well I liked how it felt to help someone who needed to be saved "

" Why should we wait to be heros ?? It doesn't make sense, if someone has the power to help save someone else they should do it without going to jail. The only reason I came to UA was because I couldn't save someone, he was seven and he died right in front me " I frown and hug myself.

" I wasn't .... I wasn't strong enough, I was too slow, I need to get better so that I can save everyone. Annoying Mr. Aizawa is just a part time job at the moment haha. You should see his face everytime I hit him with a glitter bomb. " I giggle a little then look back up at him.

" You won't tell anyone, right ?? " He lets out a sigh before shaking his head " no, I won't tell anyone, but you have to promise to be more careful Deku " " you think I'm not ?? You can't be a hero and expect to not get injured, to come out unscathed from a fight "

" Getting hurt is just one of the many perks that come with being a hero " I look up at him and smile softly " it can't be helped " I stand up and walk towards the door " I'm going for the kids, I don't trust any of them " " wait up " we walk out and go downstairs only to see Ren floating near the roof and Akio vomiting in the kitchen trashcan while Jirou rubs his back laughing a little.

" The fuck happened here !?!? " I jump up and grab Ren from the roof then hurry up to Akio while glaring at Jirou " Ren dared Uraraka to make her float and Akio was dared by Hakagure to be spun by Iida while using his quirk " " I-I'm " he then gags a little making me finch " I am NEVER leaving ANY of you to watch over them ever. again. "

I put Ren down before walking into the kitchen and make a lemonade for Akio. After a few hours, I put the kids to sleep and start getting ready to leave. I walk out the door only to see Mr. Aizawa standing there. " Uhh, hi ?? " " Do you mind coming with me for a bit ?? " " I have to go to work " " it won't take long Midoriya " I sigh then shrug.

" Yeah whatever " we walk off to principal Nezus office and he knocks before going in " take a seat Midoriya " I sit down in front of him and cross and arms " want some tea ?? " " Cut the crap, what do you want, I have to go to work " " Midoriya " I roll my eyes and slouch down a little.

" What do you work as Midoriya ?? " I groan and toss my head back " not this shit again " after a second or two I sigh and look back up at Nezu " you have cameras and microphones all over those dorms, I'm sure you already know that I'm Bunny "

Mr. Aizawa immediately wraps his scarf around me while using his quirk " you have no idea how much I HATE you " I feel my chest tighten up but just shrug " like I care " ' why did that hurt so much ?? ' " now now Shouta, don't be so mean, let him go " he grunts before doing as told.

I look down to hide the pain in my eyes before talking " so what now, you gonna turn me in or something ?? " " No, we won't do that " " what ?? But, Nezu- " " we won't turn you in, but, we won't let you out of our sight either " " whatever " " do yo know why we had dorms made ?? "

" Because of the possible traitor " " yes, and now we know that you're Bunny, we also know that you have worked with villans to get certain jobs done. And right now, you're our top suspect " I snort a little " I thought your quirk was being a genius Nezu "

" Yeah I've worked with villans before, but no, I'm not the traitor " " how can we trust you ?? " " By believing me " " now you have to understand where we're coming from Midoriya. You disappear when you're eight, nobody ever finds you, no one knew if you were dead or alive "

" And one day you just appear out of nowhere and even then, no one really knows anything about you. You keep to yourself and don't like being around with anyone other than the kids, and you give off deadly vibes whenever someone breathes the same air as you "

" Because I've been alone up untill a few months ago, I hate people in general, like Mr. Aizawa " " I understand Midoriya, but you have to understand as well " " yeah whatever " I stand up and start walking off with my head down.

Two days later I'm laying down on my bed, hugging the kids close to my chest trying to ignore this excruciating pain in my side. ' Fuck I think I broke four ribs .... one of them must be poking my lung " for the rest of the night, I'm rolling around in pain and having a hard time breathing. " Izuku ?? "

" Hey, what's wrong ?? " " I'm fine, my side just hurts a little, don't .... don't worry " " you're crying " " I'll go get Bakugou " " no, I said I'm fine !! " After a few minutes, I hear a stomach growl. I force myself up and pant heavily " what ( grunt ) what do you guys what for, ffffuck, for breakfast ?? "

" C-Cereal is fine " " yeah " I nod and slowly stand up before making my way downstairs. I drag my feet to the kitchen while leaning against the wall for support " Deku what's wrong ?? " " I'm fine, don't worry, just a small pain in my side " he grabs my waist and whisper-yells into my ear.

" What the fuck happened last night !?? " I turn towards him a little and whisper back " it's nothing, I raided an underground human trafficking place, got outnumbered but still managed to take them out and free everyone " I hear him sigh a little before whispering again " Deku " " I'm fine don't worry "

I reach over and grab two bowls for the cereal, as I close the cabinet, the pain in my side amplifies at least three times. I close my eyes tightly and drop the bowls before falling to my knees and hugging myself " FUUUCK !! " " Deku !! " " Fuck I think my lung just riped " " you think .... WHAT !?!? "

Hey guys what's up, so to be honest I have no idea where I'm going with this story lol, anyway hope you enjoyed ❤️

1565 words