24

Hey guys, sorry for not updating in a while, but I had almost died and needed some time to myself. For those of you wondering, I had gotten choked out by a someone on drugs, I'm ok though so no need to worry ❤️ enjoy the pic xD

Deku pov

We walk around the mall for a while, me buying a bunch of different things, mostly for the girls but a few things for the guys as well. After about an hour, we meet up with the rest of the class and head towards the food court.

I kneel down infront of Ren and Akio and smile softly. "Alright, what do you guys want to eat ??" "Can I get ramen ??" I nod and look over at Ren, who's grabbing her chin gently while look up. "Hmm, teriyaki ??" "Alright then, why don't you guys go sit down and I'll get your food"

"Thanks Izu !!" "Thanks" I ruffle both of their heads before shooing them away and getting in line for the food. "What you getting ??" I jump and turn around, immediately slamming my fist into something hard. I look up to see Kacchan holding my fist in his right hand, a smirk plastered on his face.

"Jeez, don't pop up behind me like that Kacchan" I lower and arm and sigh "Ren wants teriyaki, Akio wants ramen, and I'm getting katsudon. What 'bout you ??"  "Curry and rice" he stuffs his hands into his pocket as we start making small talk.

When we get up to the front, we place our orders and wait on the side for a few minutes as they make the food. "Izuku Midoriya and Katsuki Bakugou ??" I look over at the lady before making my way to the front.

She smiles as she hands us the boxes before we turn around and walk to the table where the kids are sitting at. I sit down besides Ren while Kanchan sits down besides Akio. "Eat while it's hot" we open the foam boxes and give a quick thanks before digging in.

Half way through the meal, I look down at Ren. "Can we go back after eating ?? I need a nap before going to work" I smile nervously knowing that the kids must be tired of being stuck inside all day everyday. "I promise we'll go out somewhere tomorrow"

Ren giggles as she nods "don't worry Izu, I understand. You need your sleep or else you get cranky" she giggles again before stuffing her face with another mouth full of food. I let out an awkward chuckle before looking over at Akio. He just shrugs "I got what I wanted, I don't care if we go home or not"

"Fair enough, let's hurry and eat then" they both nod as we continue eating. When we finish, we grab our things before turing to our classmates. "We're leaving already, we'll see you guys back at the dorms." "Awwe, already ??"

I nod before grabbing Rens bags, handing her my empty box to throw away before walking out the door and to the dorms. "Why are you following us KitKat ??" "KitKat, the fuck Deku !?!?" I chuckle and shrug as I continue walking.

"Soo, why are you following us again ??" "I'm following you" "mmm, how ironic is that ??" I look back at him with a small smirk before winking. My smirk only widens as I see him blush slightly and turn his head away, clicking his tongue as he does.

I look back ahead, pocketing my hands as I walk. I look to the side where I see an old lady trying to cross the street while carrying many bags. I press my lips together before looking back at Kacchan and handing him the bags. "Watch over them for a second"

He furrows his brows and opens his mouth to say something, but before he can I jog over to the elder lady. "Need help ??" I grab the bags out of her hands as she looks up at me with a small wrinkly smile "oh thank you young man"

"Mhmm, no problem" I hold my elbow out for her to take as we start crossing. "I've been trying to cross for a few minutes now, my daughter must be worried sick back home" I furrow my brows "why didn't she get the groceries ??"

"Oh no, she can't !! She has leukemia, she can't get out of bed" I watch as she frowns deeply before we snap our heads to the side, hearing some tiers screeching. "IZUKU, WATCH OUT !!" I lift my foot up and slam it into the hood of car, making the back lift a few feet off the ground before slamming back onto the road.

"Oh my !! Are you ok young man !?!?" "Yeah, I'm fine. Are you ok ma'am ??" I look back at the elderly whose currently gripping onto my arm with all her strength. "I-I'm ok, thank you" "Deku !!" I hear a groan and look to the side as the man stumbles out of his car before looking up, with wide eyes.

"Y-You ruined my car !!" "You nearly killed him !! The fuck you mean your car, ya bastard !?!?" "Language" he turns and glares at me before arguing with the man again. I roll my eyes before helping the lady cross the street.

I hand her the grocery bags as I make everything lighter for her and making a wad of one hundred bills appear in her purse. I reach into my pocket and make pills come out of my finger tips before putting them into a small baggie and handing them to her.

"I know you're going to say that I'm crazy or whatever, but give these to your daughter. One pill every morning, it'll get rid of her leukemia, completely, and it doesn't have any draw backs" I smile as she takes the baggie and looks down at it confusedly.

I turn around and start walking back over to Kacchan, who's still arguing with the man. I grab the back of his shirt and start dragging him away, the kids following behind. "You didn't pay for my car !!" "And I'm not going to, you nearly killed me, the least I could do is not fix your car"

I raise my hand and flip him off as I continue walking while dragging Kacchan behind me. "You need to get your anger under control KitKat, it's not very heroic of you to yell at people" "he deserves to be yelled at, hmph !!" I look back at him with a raised brow.

But what I see makes me blush then smirk at how childish he looks. Kacchan has his arms crossed over his chest, puffing his cheeks out in an adorable pout, while glaring at the man still. He's not even walking, just letting me drag him as his body sags. I turn around and chuckle a little before nodding "yeah, I guess you're right Katsuki"

Hey hey hey, here's a bit of Deku being a mom of three children xD hope you enjoyed 🧡💚

1178 words