9

Hey guys here's the second part to the last chapter, I'm tired of being told that I'm worthless when I already know that, I don't need to be told what I already know

Deku pov

I look around and watch as everyone starts asking if they wanna be partners. I let out a tired sigh through my nose and continue to look around, Kacchan suddenly storms up to me and grabs me by the collar " you and me are together dip shit "

I stare at him shocked " take me out for lunch first, jeez, so fast " I hear a snort behind me so I turn around to see Mr. Aizawa trying to hold back a laugh. I turn back around as Kacchan let's me go blushing a bit " YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN DEKU !! " " Yeah yeah whatever "

Once the two minutes are up All Might starts picking random teams to go up first " who ever gets either pushed out, forfeits, or can't fight anymore looses the fight " the first team is Kirishima and Kaminari, Kaminari wins by electrocuting him.

The second team is Aoyama and Ojiro, Aoyama wins by shooting him out of the ring. Third team is Shoji and Kouda, Shouji won by pushing him out of the ring. Fourth team is Hagakure and Mineta, Hagakure won by drop kicking him out of the ring, to which I laughed .... loudly.

The fifth team is Tokoyami and Asui, Asui won by wrapping her tongue around him and flinging him out of the ring. Sixth team is Lida and Todoroki, Todoroki won by freezing him and just pushing the block of ice out of the ring. Seventh team is Uraraka and Mina, Uraraka won by making Mina float and pushed her out of the ring.

Eighth team is Satou and Sero, Satou won by overpowering Sero and threw him across the ring making him get out. Ninth team is Jirou and Yaoyorozu, Yaoyorozu won by making a stick come out of her palm and whacking it around untill Jirou stepped out by accident.

Me and Kacchan look at each other before we walk into the small ring. We get into our battle stances " start !! " Neither one of us move, waiting for the other to make the first move, me having a lot of fighting experience has more patience than he does.

I smirk as he snaps and starts running over to me, I hold my ground till the very last second and move out of the way, I smack his hand down as he makes an explotion beside me " don't be so hasty, learn how to be more patient, always let you opponent make the first move or they'll counter attack you moves "

I step out of the way again as he makes another explosion beside me " don't just rush into a fight because you're angry, never let your anger controll you in a fight or you will be killed " " UGH, SHUT THE HELL UP !! " I step to the side and do a small circle around him before I kick him and make him stumble forward.

" I'm giving you some advice, now stop being such a prick and take it, you're never going to win me like this " he growls and starts running towards me again. I sigh and side step him again " focus on your opponent, you need to learn how to read them to be able to tell what their next move is "

I start walking away with my head down, eyes closed, and hands behind my back when I hear him running towards me, I slide to the side and watch as he stumbles a little " your footsteps are to loud I can hear you coming from a mile away, put less weight on your heels and more on your toes "

He growls again and just stands off to the side " calm yourself, if you do this in a real fight you'll just end up killing yourself " " BASTARD !! DO YOU WANNA DIE " " yes, now come kill me " when he doesn't move I teleport infront of him and slam my fist into his stomach, making him hunch over and gasp loudly.

" Never hesitate in a fight, unless you want to die " he suddenly makes an explosion that sends me flying off a little. I stand up and stare at him with a smirk " not bad, cough me of guard " he stands up straight, grabbing his stomach a little " bastard "

I chuckle and before we can continue Mr. Aizawa interrupts us " hold on, Midoriya you're bleeding " " huh ?? " I look down to see my shirt getting soaked in blood " oh yeah, I am " I lift my shirt up and see that the bandages are singe off and the gash is wide open again " crap " I start walking off " I quit "

I walk over to the boys changing room and pull my shirt off, then the rest of the bandages. I hear the door open so I turn and see Mr. Aizawa walking over " you ok problem child ?? " I chuckle at the name before looking back down " yeah just a bit of blood "

I suddenly hear him gasp and rush over " that's not a bit of blood !! We have to get you to Recovery Girl " " I'm fine, I've been worse " I start making some water float towards me and rinse away the blood " what's that mean ?? " " Well, I was in a three day coma once for loosing to much blood, pretty cool if you ask me "

He suddenly smacks the back of my head making me laugh a bit " that's not funny " he pulls out the first aid kit from the first aid cabinet and I smile a little " thanks " once the bleeding stops I rub some gauze all over me then Aizawa wraps me up as everyone starts piling in to change.

" How did you even get this cut ?? " I tense up at the question but quickly make up a lie " some guy tried breaking into my house and we got into a fight, he had a pocket knife and the bastard got me " I put my arm down as he finishes then turn around and stare at him.

He nods " alright then, go change and get class " I stand up straight and put my hands up in a salute " sir, yes sir !! " I then turn to the side harshly and start walking straight making him laugh a bit. I giggle and just walk to my locker and start changing.

" Why were you mocking Bakugou in the fight Midoriya ?? " I look down at Mineta and raise a brow " I wasn't mocking him, I was giving him advice " I turn back around and continue to change " sure seemed like you were mocking him, we get it, you're better then us, you don't have to rub it in "

I frown and pull my shirt over my head before closing my locker and walking out with my head down " I wasn't doing that, I was just giving him advice so he can improve himself " I then walk out and head to class re-thinking my whole decision to come to school.

Sup guys, here's the next chapter, I hate my life, hope you enjoyed 🧡💚

1204 words